What is your 'selfish' reason?

Options

Replies

• catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I want people to e shocked when I say that I have three young kids :)
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    1. To be hot
    2. I like food so being fit lets me eat more
    3. I can open all my own jars
  • TiffieLand
    TiffieLand Posts: 159
    Options
    To look good and feel confident when I take picture?
    My sister is beautiful and natural skinny and I been chubby ever since grade 9 till college.
    I want to lose those last 15-20 pounds that I been struggle all of my life. LOL
    Flat stomach is awesome to look at because I want to wear swimsuit
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    My reason was to truly be healthy... And it started with my mental and emotional health before it allowed me to transform my physical shape.
    But OP, I think yo look amazing, you are absolutely gorgeous and have avery curvy figure. One of the things I actually now miss, was my big hips and butt... Sometimes i now think I look a bit boyish now that my waist/hip ratio has decreased.. I miss my hour glass shape! Embrace how beautiful you are! No doubt your sisters are envious of something you possess and you probably dont even know it!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I'm on here for maintenance. I like looking and feeling fitter than most other people my age, and I'd like to keep it up. I don't see anything wrong with taking pride in one's appearance and health the same as taking pride in one's education, knowledge, talents, community service, etc. :flowerforyou:
  • Geyser_Mountain_Dreamer
    Options
    I would like to once again play in a tennis tournament and graciously destroy everybody.
  • brandon_2A
    Options
    Rule #1 of Zombieland: Cardio
  • maymi1988
    Options
    I want to be be lean,ripped ,and strong just like Them crossfit ChicksI want a freaking hot physique and I want guys to check me out Like "Damn she is a BadA$$" ;) and to make my ex envious
  • wannabeadancer27
    Options
    I think that I've got some "decent" features, but nobody is going to look at me long enough to discover them (or my wicked personality) if the excess weight pushes them away and makes me feel so bad about myself that I push people away.
  • Jesmoko
    Jesmoko Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to remove the snide nonsense one person in particular liked to comment about. Which I have done, and now I feel physically SUPERIOR to...a 50 year old overweight dude with a bum knee. So suck on that, why don't you.
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Zombies. Cyborgs. Alien invasion.

When the apocalypse does come, and mark my words, it will, I am going to be in for the long haul. I'm not going to be on anyone's dinner menu.
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Rule #1 of Zombieland: Cardio

tru dat.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Clothes. I love to buy them and it's SO much more fun when you fit in the cute ones! :drinker:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I have a non-selfish reasons, too...but...

1.I wanna look hawt!!
    2.I wanna hawt date!
  • singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I just want to be hot for the guys lol - tired of being single and want to find someone special, gotta love myself first!
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I started noticing that the flame of passion was going out when I'd look in the mirror. I do this to reignite that flame.
  • Mythril
    Mythril Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I wanna look smokin in lingerie for the hubby :wink:

This for me, too.
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Apart from a desire to be healthy, what is your selfish reason to be fit?

Here is mine---I have 4 very pretty sisters. I have always had the widest hips (but the smallest waist--go figure) of them all.
    Family reunion coming up in a few months and I would really like to NOT have the biggest butt of all the sisters this time.
    Petty and shallow--yes I know. I own it.

You're are pretty yourself as well!

Mine is just to stay in shape and look good getting older.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I want to be in better nick than all my mates
  • xeno8604
    xeno8604 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    To outrun the guy next to me during the zombie apocalypse!!! To survive!!