MADE IT -REACHED GOAL !!!! 2yrs 115.5lb lost .PICS

Options

Replies

• meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!!!! Very inspirational. Thank you for sharing.
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Congrats, You look amazing!!
  • Isafitness
    Options
    wow you look amazing!!! awesome job!
  • redbev306
    Options
    Congratulations, this is incredibly inspiring. Thank you for posting! :):):) YOU ROCK!!!!
  • Viveyp21
    Viveyp21 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That is amazing great job!!
  • WitchofWashington
    WitchofWashington Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Wow! So inspirational and you look amazing. I have a similar story to yours, only I just have the one child. Way to go! You give me so much hope for myself.
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Wow! So inspirational and you look amazing. I have a similar story to yours, only I just have the one child. Way to go! You give me so much hope for myself.

always have hope and believe in yourself!!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Congratulations, this is incredibly inspiring. Thank you for posting! :):):) YOU ROCK!!!!

thanks best wishes for your journey
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    VictoriaFitness2010 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! What a transformation! You look beautiful! Congrats!!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    AMAZING!! What a transformation! You look beautiful! Congrats!!

Thankyou!:flowerforyou:
  • nurse2022
    Options
    What an inspirational story. I'm just about at where you started out by looking at your before pictures. It gives me hope. Congratulations now and on future goals you make for yourself, health and anything else you're setting out to do.
  • julielovatt520
    Options
    Well done x
  • lollydoll1
    Options
    Well done!!! keep up the good work and inspiring others xx
  • swinler
    swinler Posts: 15
    Options
    Congratulations! You're a real inspiration.
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    What an inspirational story. I'm just about at where you started out by looking at your before pictures. It gives me hope. Congratulations now and on future goals you make for yourself, health and anything else you're setting out to do.

Thankyou :flowerforyou: well done for taking the plunge to be a healthier happier you!!
  • Jomarle1
    Jomarle1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Congrats! Thanks for sharing! great motivation for my journey! :)
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Congrats! Thanks for sharing! great motivation for my journey! :)

Thankyou:flowerforyou:
  • anabellarella
    Options
    Amazing transformation .
    You look amazing!!
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story, you've been through so much, which makes your accomplishment even more impressive. Keep going and stay healthy, you look fab!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    What an amazing story, you've been through so much, which makes your accomplishment even more impressive. Keep going and stay healthy, you look fab!

thankyou:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!