lkpducky Posts: 16,976 Member
    Options
    And I'd go for the creme brulee!
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    lkpducky wrote: »

Haha, I love creme brulee, but generally it's the token gf dessert on celiac friendly menus. I'm so grateful when restaurants include it, but pathetically excited when there's another alternative. :)
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,852 Member
    Options
    Molten lava cake for the win
  • happytree923
    happytree923 Posts: 463 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    more importantly though, check out the calorie count for ONE cheesecake brownie in this thing...

https://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/shop/NEW/3202/29387

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

For that many calories you can get a slice of cheesecake factory cheesecake with whipped cream in any flavor you like. Imagine wasting that many calories on a crappy grocery store brownie.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    more importantly though, check out the calorie count for ONE cheesecake brownie in this thing...

For that many calories you can get a slice of cheesecake factory cheesecake with whipped cream in any flavor you like. Imagine wasting that many calories on a crappy grocery store brownie.

I'm not sure how that many calories is even possible unless it's made of cheesecake flavored neutron star. Seriously, that size piece of straight up butter would not have a tenth that many calories.
  • GeologyLady8
    GeologyLady8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    OH MOMS, they mean well :D
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options

I'm not sure how that many calories is even possible unless it's made of cheesecake flavored neutron star. Seriously, that size piece of straight up butter would not have a tenth that many calories.

I'm guessing they're on the huge side for a 'single serving.'
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    75rbo6rwtlyl.jpg
    My dessert 😋 970 cal so half tonight and half tomorrow (pumpkin cheesecake)

I love cheesecake so much, but I'm always SO MAD when I order one and it's not worth the calories. The last three I've got in restaurants or stores were a sad waste of calories.
    I’m finally getting cake!
    axs2njl8g9pg.jpeg

My half is tomorrow. So carbs. Or something like that.

I wouldn't even go for the cake in that. That crisp sounds delicious.

The crisp was tempting. But I’d been craving cake, and I can’t *find* gluten free cake in mainstream places.
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    mph323 wrote: »
    lkpducky wrote: »

Haha, I love creme brulee, but generally it's the token gf dessert on celiac friendly menus. I'm so grateful when restaurants include it, but pathetically excited when there's another alternative. :)

Bingo! I love creme brûlée, but I can get that anywhere!
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Didn't read the whole thread so apologies if someone already referred to the ingredient list.
    This cake has flour, sugar, whole eggs, oil, cream cheese, marscapone cheese, heavy cream, a mixture of berries, apricot puree, etc. Lots of high calorie ingredients. https://m.wholefoodsmarket.com/shop/NEW/3202/27925/nutrifacts/27925/0
    It is listed as having 8 serving with one being 660 calories so 5,280 calories total. Something does not have to be dense in texture to be very calorie dense. Look up things like cake before you eat a bunch of it even if someone tells you it is 400 calories.
    Most of us have probably been shocked by some food. Learn from this.
  • The_SQUIP
    The_SQUIP Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m finally getting cake!
    axs2njl8g9pg.jpeg

My half is tomorrow. So carbs. Or something like that.

Okay, you're gonna have to hook me up with that creme brulee....
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    Molten lava cake for the win

I had some Saturday night! Nom nom nom.