On vacation

Options
So I’m at Disney world on the delux dining plan with no calorie info anywhere I’m eating whatever I want appetizers entree and desert how much damage can I really do in 6 days

Replies

• cnjg6677
    cnjg6677 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Oh I’m sure I’m going at least 1000 calories over my goal each day I’m fully enjoying this vacation
  • jondspen
    jondspen Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Has anyone on here told you to go to hell! :smiley: I hope they make watch SWTLJ!!!!! lol
  • cnjg6677
    Options
    jondspen wrote: »
    Has anyone on here told you to go to hell! :smiley: I hope they make watch SWTLJ!!!!! lol

??? Swtlj
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing Star Wars: The Last Jedi?
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    cnjg6677 wrote: »
    Oh I’m sure I’m going at least 1000 calories over my goal each day I’m fully enjoying this vacation

It depends on what your recent deficit/trend has been. 1 lb =3500 calories. You could easily gain 2 lbs of fat in 6 days, plus 5-10 lbs temporary water retention due to travel, increased carbs and sodium, so that could be 7-12 lbs total on the first few days back. Water weight generally dissipates in 3-10 days but the fat will take longer.
  • cnjg6677
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    cnjg6677 wrote: »

It depends on what your recent deficit/trend has been. 1 lb =3500 calories. You could easily gain 2 lbs of fat in 6 days, plus 5-10 lbs temporary water retention due to travel, increased carbs and sodium, so that could be 7-12 lbs total on the first few days back. Water weight generally dissipates in 3-10 days but the fat will take longer.

Thank you that’s very helpful and informative