Cancer Scare

Options
So I am recovering from a brain tumor which combined with my bad eating habits led me to a staggering weight gain. I started off this year weighing in at a 364.8 weight. I was devastated. The good news Brain tumor is un remission since 2015. Bad news I started excessively bleeding in May badly so. I have always had bad menstrual cycles but this was something far worse. It felt like I was miscarrying. Which by the way was impossible. No sex. I bled from May to end of Aug. It was horrifying. I could feel the life leaving my body my dr put me on birth control but nothing else. Birth control did not help. I finally got life saving blood trasfusions when she realized I was indeed bleeding to death. I passed a teratoma went the Er dr by the way at this point the anemia was not as bad and i lost 22 pounds in a month. The er dr didnt know what a teratoma was neither did my Gyno. It was time to switch drs. Mine obviously did not care if I lived or died. She kept putting me on diabetic meds instead of stopping the bleed. I was told by er it was either a fibroid or I had endometriosis. I finally found a good dr Sept 25th she is doing a biopsy for Endometrial Cancer Oct 9th. At the time she told me this i was back up to 359. I have since lost back down to 348. She told me I need to lose enough weight to decrease my risk of blood clots. So I can get a life saving Hystorectomy. So I am hear to ask for supporting friends I may lean on during some difficult oncoming times.

Replies