JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 55

Options

Replies

• tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,985 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    @deepwoodslady, {{{hugs}}} to you. Thank you Donna for putting the word out about what things can be done to help people with breast cancer, receiving a breast cancer diagnosis and recovering from breast cancer.

For you and your hair growth, have you tried any natural products? Aloe vera gel, mixed with pure vitamin E oil and organic lavender oil as a scalp massage and daily hair treatment. That is a simple, but effective mixture to stimulate hair follicles, soften and strengthen hair. There are other beneficial essential and carrier oils that can be added, along with MSM sulphur and biotin, but this simple combination can be effective usually without causing any irritation. I use it and make it for family members.
  • MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    NormaV14 wrote: »
    Starting weight 148# (Jan 2017)
    goal weight 135 #
    ultimate goal weight 132#

10/5 142.2#
    10/6 141.8# I am truly failing at consistency of eating and logging. It's not like I haven't been down this road and don't know what it takes. But the desire has to be greater. ARRRGGGGHHHH!!! So frustrated with myself :(
    10/7
    10/8
    10/9
    10/10
    10/11
    10/12
    10/13
    10/14

You're doing just fine. You had a loss. A small one, but a loss nonetheless! 🙂
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,837 Member
    Options
    I will try to check in tomorrow. We’re traveling