Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I've lost 165 lbs and 10 more to go.

Replies

• joanthemom8joanthemom8 Member Posts: 366 Member Member Posts: 366 Member
    So happy for you and your wife! Keep it up and keep it off!
  • RaeBeeBabyRaeBeeBaby Member Posts: 4,324 Member Member Posts: 4,324 Member
    This is so wonderful! Imagine how many more happy years you have ahead of you now! :heart:
  • lauragoatlauragoat Member Posts: 198 Member Member Posts: 198 Member
    The hat still fits!!! LOL! I bet that's all the fits!! SUPERB JOB!!!!
    edited October 2018
  • stanlfinkstanlfink Member, Premium Posts: 262 Member Member, Premium Posts: 262 Member
    You’re awesome! You’ve made a huge accomplishment !!!! Great story...keep up your success.
  • 12Sarah201512Sarah2015 Member Posts: 1,124 Member Member Posts: 1,124 Member
    How much exercise do you do?
  • maureenkhildemaureenkhilde Member Posts: 853 Member Member Posts: 853 Member
    What an amazing journey for you in one year. Fantastic results!
  • RevpandaRevpanda Member Posts: 11 Member Member Posts: 11 Member
    How much exercise do you do?

Not near as much as I should. Mostly bicycle and exercise bike. Some walking as well.
  • RedStickdadRedStickdad Member Posts: 156 Member Member Posts: 156 Member
  • bobsburgersfanbobsburgersfan Member Posts: 3,165 Member Member Posts: 3,165 Member
    WOW, amazing!!! Great job, and congratulations!
  • dsbooheaddsboohead Member Posts: 1,903 Member Member Posts: 1,903 Member
    That emergency room visit really must have scared you into action!
    What have you noticed you do now that you could do before?
    Dammit, I have gained 80 lbs back. Got back on the horse this week. 2.2 lbs down so far this week.
  • looneycatbluelooneycatblue Member Posts: 500 Member Member Posts: 500 Member
    You can do it! Remember your motivation from 2-3 years ago, then turn your healthier lifestyle back into a daily habit!
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 1,791 Member Member Posts: 1,791 Member
    Revpanda wrote: »
    Dammit, I have gained 80 lbs back. Got back on the horse this week. 2.2 lbs down so far this week.

You're not the first and you won't be the last to do that so don't beat yourself up. YOU'RE STILL HERE aren't you?? Great job then and you'll do a great job now!!!
  • Sand_TIgerSand_TIger Member Posts: 270 Member Member Posts: 270 Member
    Wonderful! You're in the home stretch now and you've already completely transformed your life. I'll bet you feel fantastic. :)
  • charmmethcharmmeth Member Posts: 252 Member Member Posts: 252 Member
    Revpanda wrote: »
    I sympathise! Losing weight is one thing; maintining is quite another. But you can do this (and so can I)!

• gorgeous_eyes_dreamy_thighsgorgeous_eyes_dreamy_thighs Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    Congratulations!
    Maintaining weight is much harder than losing it.
  • ITVGuy2000ITVGuy2000 Member, Premium Posts: 33 Member Member, Premium Posts: 33 Member
    How's the afib? Heart failure too?