Weekends. Anyone else fall off the wagon?

Options
13»

Replies

• srk369
    srk369 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    potatolife wrote: »
    I ''bank'' calories throughout the week so my Saturday madness still fits in with my goal on a weekly basis. I have a pretty active job so I struggle to burn as much on the weekend too. As long as I manage to actually log everything over the weekend this seems to be working.
    ppkggzahp4ml.png

Why are you under eating so much?

My weekly net often looks like that when my Garmin adjustment is crazy high. I eat 70% of my exercise calories back and am finding that works. My trend weight loss is between .8 lb/week and 1.1lb/week....but when my goal is 1200, the net can be funny. (I am under 5'2, so sedentary goal low, use activity tracker to eat more)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    srk369 wrote: »
    I ''bank'' calories throughout the week so my Saturday madness still fits in with my goal on a weekly basis. I have a pretty active job so I struggle to burn as much on the weekend too. As long as I manage to actually log everything over the weekend this seems to be working.
    ppkggzahp4ml.png

My weekly net often looks like that when my Garmin adjustment is crazy high. I eat 70% of my exercise calories back and am finding that works. My trend weight loss is between .8 lb/week and 1.1lb/week....but when my goal is 1200, the net can be funny. (I am under 5'2, so sedentary goal low, use activity tracker to eat more)

You have 2 profiles?
  • srk369
    srk369 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    srk369 wrote: »
    ppkggzahp4ml.png

You have 2 profiles?

No, I meant to say mine also look like that...more of an I didn't think anything of her numbers. 1200 will always look crazy with inflated exercise.