Keto is the right way!

Options
I was on Keto and never felt better. I lost 15 pounds and 5% body fat in Three weeks. I have had some real bad stress and different situations that set me back the past 3 months but tomorrow is a new day and getting back on it

Replies

• RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »
    My husband did Keto and lost 50 lbs, then he started eating normal again and gained it all back. It seems once you start you have to mainly keep eating that way. Not for me, but good luck.

Actually, you just have to keep eating less.
    I lost all my weight on keto while calorie counting. Then I moved to just low-carb and calorie counting on week days, and on weekends and holidays, I do not care about carbs at all. I eat whatever I want. I've maintained my loss with a couple wobbles here and there (during which I let myself eat a bit too much) since Dec of 2015. If I had stopped low-carbing and just counted calories, I don't doubt a second that I would have still kept the weight off.
    Any way that you eat, if you go back to the poor habits of eating too much you'll regain the weight. This is not exclusive to keto.

This was my experience too except I went to strictly calorie counting after the weight came off on keto. Like you say, a couple of wobbles but been maintaining for several years.