Any other short torso/long leg females?

Options
124»

Replies

• evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    The bottom of my bra is 3 inches from my belly button. I work super hard on keeping my stomach as flat as I can, otherwise, I look like some alien.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    nzktqstvp6bu.jpg

iam 5'5 118 lbs i have a short torso with very long thighs and not too long legs

Excuse the slightly dirt mirror
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    My bicycle mechanic told me I'm leggy for my height, so I must fit this category as well. No room between my ribs and hips. A good fitting bike where my legs could extend but I could still hold the handles was tougher than it should have been. My sister and I have the same length of torso (as in we could wear the same bathing suit, for instance, when we had similar dimensions) however, I stand 3" taller. Poor little thing.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    How does one define a "short torso"? I'm looking at some of the pics and thinking that the torsos seem average and normal, while people describe them as "short."

Confused.
  • minties82
    minties82 Posts: 907 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Try being 4'11, I don't think there is even an inch between my ribs and hip bones :-(

I'm currently wearing low rise jeans but they are above my belly button.
  • LiveLoveSwimming
    LiveLoveSwimming Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have the exact same problem! On top of having a short torso I carry all my fat in my stomach and love handles... Which even with a 27.5" waist I look quite thick