Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Any other short torso/long leg females?

124»

Replies

• evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    The bottom of my bra is 3 inches from my belly button. I work super hard on keeping my stomach as flat as I can, otherwise, I look like some alien.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    edited August 2015
    nzktqstvp6bu.jpg

iam 5'5 118 lbs i have a short torso with very long thighs and not too long legs

Excuse the slightly dirt mirror
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    My bicycle mechanic told me I'm leggy for my height, so I must fit this category as well. No room between my ribs and hips. A good fitting bike where my legs could extend but I could still hold the handles was tougher than it should have been. My sister and I have the same length of torso (as in we could wear the same bathing suit, for instance, when we had similar dimensions) however, I stand 3" taller. Poor little thing.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,603 Member
    How does one define a "short torso"? I'm looking at some of the pics and thinking that the torsos seem average and normal, while people describe them as "short."

Confused.
  • minties82
    minties82 Posts: 907 Member
    edited August 2015
    Try being 4'11, I don't think there is even an inch between my ribs and hip bones :-(

I'm currently wearing low rise jeans but they are above my belly button.
  • LiveLoveSwimming
    LiveLoveSwimming Posts: 129 Member
    I have the exact same problem! On top of having a short torso I carry all my fat in my stomach and love handles... Which even with a 27.5" waist I look quite thick