why do women cheat

Options

Replies

• RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    It's not cheating, it's an interview process for your next big mistake.
    9a5.gif
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    In.
    .....and out.

(Repeat as required.)
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    boredom
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Because they dont have ducks.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Because his penis was too small.

or ur vagina is too loose nomsayin?

:laugh:!!

^QFT
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Women cheat because men are pigs; men cheat because men are pigs.

I'll take 'Things I learned in my 1990's class on Feminist Theory' for $400, Alex.
  • ice1200s
    ice1200s Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    because our needs are not being met.

I'd say this on the male side too.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    News to me.....women cheat?
  • fitmom07
    fitmom07 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    If we are talking about cheating on our diets then it's either because of boredom or trying to satisfy a craving.

If we are talking about relationships well I can honestly say I have never cheated. My hubby and I can do "window shopping" where we look but can't touch! lol. We are openly honest with each other if we are attracted to someone and will admit it.
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Women cheat because men are pigs; men cheat because men are pigs.

I'll take 'Things I learned in my 1990's class on Feminist Theory' for $400, Alex.

i lol'd. but forreal, women are pigs too.
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Prove it!!!
  • RivenV
    Options
    In.
    .....and out.

(Repeat as required.)

Well! Helloooo there!

c8f.gif
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    It's not cheating, it's an interview process for your next big mistake.

FTW!!!

/thread

tumblr_mra3a1yGDM1qklfblo1_500.jpg
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Come on now.... everyone knows women never cheat!

I know better.
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I cheat because I like all the cake.

tumblr_m4iusxGWF21rwcc6bo1_500.gif
    tumblr_ltl3fsazG91qhpz4to1_500.gif

And then I'm like:
    tumblr_m3t88j1tMd1r7w8cbo1_500.gif
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    we are PREFECT GODDESSES, we do not cheat,
    and well, if we do....
    we do not get caught.
    so how do u know we cheat>
  • RivenV
    Options
    I cheat because I like all the cake.

tumblr_m4iusxGWF21rwcc6bo1_500.gif
    tumblr_ltl3fsazG91qhpz4to1_500.gif

And then I'm like:
    tumblr_m3t88j1tMd1r7w8cbo1_500.gif
    983.jpg
    Your form on the barbell clean and jerk could use some work!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    anthropology answer (to this one and the thread it's a spin-off from i.e. "why do men cheat")

why do men cheat?

men cheat because it only takes one sperm to make a baby, and the more women they can impregnate, the more of their own genes they leave in the next generation. While the pattern with humans is generally one of paternal investment (i.e. men sticking around to protect and provide for their long term partner(s) and children), if they can impregnate other women as well, then other men provide for and protect their babies too, and they have more genes in the next generation. Cuckoldry seems to have been quite a major evolutionary strategy in humans.

why do women cheat?

Evolution favours genetic diversity and a bigger gene pool, because you just don't know what the environment is going to throw at you next, e.g. new diseases evolving (bacteria etc evolve much more quickly than higher animals due to having a new generation every 20 minutes), climate change, having to move to a different area and find other ways to survive etc, as such, more genetic diversity = more likely that there will be someone who has the right genes to survive better in the new situation. therefore from the point of view of the individual woman, if she has kids by multiple different fathers, the genetic variety in her kids is greater, the chances of some of her offspring surviving adverse conditions is greater. Her kids also have a better chance of survival if she can get a long term partner who loves her and will protect and share food with her and her kids. However, palaeolithic people probably didn't have a solid enough concept of paternity for this strategy to get her into trouble. Some modern hunter-gatherer peoples have very flexible concepts of paternity, e.g. that several men can be the father of one child, and all of them will provide for the child. So in some circumstances, promiscuity had some big advantages.

Also, men tend to be possessive over their partners having sex with other men... while palaeolithic people probably didn't understand paternity, there are distinct genetic advantages for men to get jealous over this (it stops him being cuckolded, even if he doesn't understand what that means)............. while women tend to be more possessive over their male partners' emotional attachment, because it doesn't harm their chances of evolutionary success if he impregnates other women as a result of purely sexual flings, but it does harm her chances of evolutionary success if he falls in love with someone else, starts sharing his food with her instead and starts spending lots of time with the other woman's kids instead of her own.
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Woman cheat because they think no one, and I mean no one, will hold them responsible for logging the cake.

They go over their MACROS and act like nothing happened. Crumbs are the giveaway.

Wait, this thread is talking about food correct. Hmmm, never mind.....
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Why do men cheat? Just asking...

Exactly. I have never cheated on anyone I've ever been with. But I've been cheated on a few times.

SO... everyone needs to look at their own behavior I think..