because you have a little penis...sorry dude. that must suck
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    tumblr_laulfhXHlS1qa9yvvo1_400_zpsad52fa79.gif
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    anthropology answer (to this one and the thread it's a spin-off from i.e. "why do men cheat")

why do men cheat?

men cheat because it only takes one sperm to make a baby, and the more women they can impregnate, the more of their own genes they leave in the next generation. While the pattern with humans is generally one of paternal investment (i.e. men sticking around to protect and provide for their long term partner(s) and children), if they can impregnate other women as well, then other men provide for and protect their babies too, and they have more genes in the next generation. Cuckoldry seems to have been quite a major evolutionary strategy in humans.

why do women cheat?

Evolution favours genetic diversity and a bigger gene pool, because you just don't know what the environment is going to throw at you next, e.g. new diseases evolving (bacteria etc evolve much more quickly than higher animals due to having a new generation every 20 minutes), climate change, having to move to a different area and find other ways to survive etc, as such, more genetic diversity = more likely that there will be someone who has the right genes to survive better in the new situation. therefore from the point of view of the individual woman, if she has kids by multiple different fathers, the genetic variety in her kids is greater, the chances of some of her offspring surviving adverse conditions is greater. Her kids also have a better chance of survival if she can get a long term partner who loves her and will protect and share food with her and her kids. However, palaeolithic people probably didn't have a solid enough concept of paternity for this strategy to get her into trouble. Some modern hunter-gatherer peoples have very flexible concepts of paternity, e.g. that several men can be the father of one child, and all of them will provide for the child. So in some circumstances, promiscuity had some big advantages.

Also, men tend to be possessive over their partners having sex with other men... while palaeolithic people probably didn't understand paternity, there are distinct genetic advantages for men to get jealous over this (it stops him being cuckolded, even if he doesn't understand what that means)............. while women tend to be more possessive over their male partners' emotional attachment, because it doesn't harm their chances of evolutionary success if he impregnates other women as a result of purely sexual flings, but it does harm her chances of evolutionary success if he falls in love with someone else, starts sharing his food with her instead and starts spending lots of time with the other woman's kids instead of her own.

Well that was very informative.

When a woman cheats physically she is looking for a replacement and that usually means she either doesn't think you will amount to what you need to, to give her the life she wants or she doesn't think you value her and is looking for someone who will. Most things for women come down to stability. When we feel loved, appreciated and provided for we are faithful. When any of those 3 things fail for an extended period of time we start looking for better options. Options are always available to women.

Men tend to be a little less complicated. The player variety cheats because there is always a prettier girl. The good guy variety cheats because they want to be appreciated and many women just don't show their men that they really honestly appreciate the work he does. They are too busy comparing scorecards.

Here is a hint ladies - we always win - we work harder for longer and deal with more than any man on the planet could take.
    Hint2 - that doesn't mean you shouldn't acknowledge the work he does do and say thank you (or even heaven forbid make him a sammich or give a bj every once in a while) - yes I know you don't get the appreciation but we are the better half after all so we need to set an example.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    because our needs are not being met.

tumblr_mjrfxtsynR1s8czzko1_400.gif

The mind is willing but the body is a one shot pistol.
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Because you forgot to locker her back up when you were done with her.:wink:
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    Because you forgot to locker her back up when you were done with her.:wink:

Dang it, note to self - lock the door next time! :tongue:

BTW, this was never a serious question. although the answer a few people up seemed very informative but it took way more time to read than I wanted to dedicate to it, so I never made it all the way through...
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    They cheat because they are stuck in the perpetual "princess" mentality of needing to have constant attention, to be pampered and to be spoiled. Kind of like a spoiled toddler who wants a toy, if the toddler could trade in their parents for parents who would buy them that toy then they would. SRS...

not srs
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I cheat because I like all the cake.

tumblr_m4iusxGWF21rwcc6bo1_500.gif
    tumblr_ltl3fsazG91qhpz4to1_500.gif

And then I'm like:
    tumblr_m3t88j1tMd1r7w8cbo1_500.gif
    983.jpg
    Your form on the barbell clean and jerk could use some work!

ikr? I'm tryin!
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    Options
    They cheat because they are stuck in the perpetual "princess" mentality of needing to have constant attention, to be pampered and to be spoiled. Kind of like a spoiled toddler who wants a toy, if the toddler could trade in their parents for parents who would buy them that toy then they would. SRS...

not srs

semi srs?
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Because he forgot my Birthday...and our 2 minute anniversary.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I have never cheated but I think it is more about the emotional; need rather than physical. If I were to cheat it would be on an emotional level which I think is almost worse. I don't know like not just a random think really get to know another guy and see that your "old" guy isn't as good and then... yeah I guess this is sounding really bad as I type it.
  • edeeramirez
    Options
    In.
    .....and out.

(Repeat as required.)

Well! Helloooo there!

c8f.gif
    Uhhm.. mm hmm? lol
  • anointdhndz
    anointdhndz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's a shame this is such a joke. I was a faithful,loving wife for 20 years and my husband had 2 *kitten* on the side that I knew about. He came home everyday to a home cooked meal, clean house, sexual desires taken care of..... But still -- he abandoned me and his 2 loving children. Wrecked our family completely. Me-- nervous breakdown, weight gain.... Still trying to get back to "normal".... Whatever that is. I know the answer. People ....men. Women. Don't take God and His vows seriously anymore. And havock is made in families and..... women (and men) have no self worth or pride and tear marriages apart. There's always a family behind that spouse you are cheating with. Children who lose their mommies and daddies. Remember that. It's not a joke.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    if this is a serious question: they aren't getting enough attention, they're shallow and the other guy is cuter
    if it's a joke: cause *****es be hoes, nah' saying?

I literally lol...this is the perfect answer!!!!!! :laugh: :drinker:
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I've only cheated ONE time and I was a lot younger, didn't really know much about dating, aaaannnd I was partying like a rockstar...partying with mary jane, captain morgan, and a couple of little guys called xanax, after that I NEVER cheated again. The worse part was my boyfriend had been trying to get this chick to sleep with both of us, but he dumped me because I cheated since he "wasn't there". Was I a litter slutter bug throughout the years, yeap a little bit, but I'm wifed up/happily married to my hubs.

Women though on a serious note there are a few reasons why, either 1. They're a *kitten*, 2. they're needs aren't being met, 3. boredom, 4. thinking the grass is greener on the other side, 5. trying to find a way out without being direct, or you could have my option which was I don't remember ISSSHHHH!!!! NOT saying it is an acceptable excuse, BUT those are the reasons!

I hope you weren't recently cheated on!!!
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options

I'd say this on the male side too.
  • AJ_Muffin
    AJ_Muffin Posts: 93 Member
    Options

tumblr_mjrfxtsynR1s8czzko1_400.gif

if i were to cheat,,,^^^this would be the reason :wink:
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    It's not cheating, it's an interview process for your next big mistake.

my ex got the job then damit i got screwed
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I would have to say they cheat for the same reason a man does ......they are not faithful to there mate or really not happy with there mate..... Me I have never done it before and wouldn't do it. Now maybe I would cheat with a lil food tho:ohwell:
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I've never cheated, except at monopoly and honestly, he wasn't paying attention, anyway.

Now if someone swept me off my feet, listened to me, rubbed my back, asked me what I wanted them to do and then DID IT ....

And took me shopping ...

Well, I might cheat with her!

Hubby says it's ok as long as he can watch. ;)