Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Sorry babe. That's a deal-breaker

Replies

• tbright1965tbright1965 Posts: 841Member, Premium Member Posts: 841Member, Premium Member
    If she thinks there is any significant difference between or significant moral high ground that can legitimately be occupied by Democrats or Republicans.
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Posts: 619Member Member Posts: 619Member Member
    persecution complex
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 5,652Member Member Posts: 5,652Member Member
    persecution complex

wow i cant believe youre attacking me like this
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Posts: 9,223Member Member Posts: 9,223Member Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    When we are about to have sex for the first time and she's wearing maga panties 🖕 l7gbo0jnna60.gif

😀😂🤣😄😅
  • lifeovpilifeovpi Posts: 121Member Member Posts: 121Member Member
    My ex said he paid for sex in Japan

I saw a TedSpeaks about child sex trafficking in Japan

Needless to say I was disgusted
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Posts: 2,184Member Member Posts: 2,184Member Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    When we are about to have sex for the first time and she's wearing maga panties 🖕 l7gbo0jnna60.gif

I....did not know they made these.
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Posts: 193Member, Premium Member Posts: 193Member, Premium Member
    Aggressive snoring
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 9,283Member Member Posts: 9,283Member Member
    iMago wrote: »
    calls me dude or bro

This is actually a weakness for me, but then I've rarely been out of California so 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Posts: 852Member Member Posts: 852Member Member
    When he has a weakness for my accent
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 16,013Member Member Posts: 16,013Member Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Aggressive snoring

what about passive aggressive snoring ?
  • The_Usual_SuspectsThe_Usual_Suspects Posts: 13Member Member Posts: 13Member Member
    If she has photos of herself kissing another guy or getting all cutesy with him. Either clean that up, you haven't moved on and have no business talking to me, or you're ho'in around 😐
    edited February 16
  • gothchiqgothchiq Posts: 4,445Member Member Posts: 4,445Member Member
    Someone who eats with his or her mouth open... don't let the door hit your booty on the way out!
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Posts: 1,149Member Member Posts: 1,149Member Member
    If she has photos of herself kissing another guy or getting all cutesy with him. Either clean that up, you haven't moved on and have no business talking to me, or you're ho'in around 😐

If you guys are only in the only talking stage, she’s allowed to keep her options open. So are you.

I’m assuming you’re youngish and have only lived in the digital age.

I have actual photographs of people I haven’t heard from in 20, 30 years. Imo it would be wrong to expect someone who has had a life to get rid of those mementos.
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 5,652Member Member Posts: 5,652Member Member
    watches Snapped
    iMago wrote: »
    watches Snapped

Thanks for the recommendation. I’ll check it out
  • The_Usual_SuspectsThe_Usual_Suspects Posts: 13Member Member Posts: 13Member Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »

If you guys are only in the only talking stage, she’s allowed to keep her options open. So are you.

Maybe you are right

I’m assuming you’re youngish and have only lived in the digital age.

I have actual photographs of people I haven’t heard from in 20, 30 years. Imo it would be wrong to expect someone who has had a life to get rid of those mementos.

At what point does it cross the line? Hypothetical situation: me and her got serious and in the future decide to get married. Still acceptable for her to keep photos of her kissing her ex? For me personally, that doesn't sit well.
    edited February 16