Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Sorry babe. That's a deal-breaker

Replies

• JhaydunJhaydun Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    Lies. Bad hygiene. Picky eating. Cheating. Smoking. Drugs. Bad grammar. Lack of communication.
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 1,315 Member Member Posts: 1,315 Member
    Could someone please tell me what this "bad hygiene" is that all these men are so messed up about?
    I mean, are they not showering? brushing their teeth? cutting toe nails? clean their ears?

Ikr, this doesn’t seem like it would be a really common problem
  • sweet_ermengardesweet_ermengarde Member Posts: 1,122 Member Member Posts: 1,122 Member
    Could someone please tell me what this "bad hygiene" is that all these men are so messed up about?
    I mean, are they not showering? brushing their teeth? cutting toe nails? clean their ears?

chipped nail polish and leg stubble
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,971 Member Member Posts: 1,971 Member
    The way men think they can sleep over or get too comfortable at my place as if it’s theres just because we’re seeing each other. We’re not playing house.. you have to go.
    edited October 16
  • jiujitsudad15118jiujitsudad15118 Member Posts: 357 Member Member Posts: 357 Member
    Her keeping her wedding ring on during sex
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Member Posts: 1,367 Member Member Posts: 1,367 Member
    iMago wrote: »

general cleanliness i guess. like when you go in the bathroom and there's old tampons on the floor beside the toilet because the trash can is overflowing and hasn't been carried out

ndvxze7n527a.gif
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 7,790 Member Member Posts: 7,790 Member

general cleanliness i guess. like when you go in the bathroom and there's old tampons on the floor beside the toilet because the trash can is overflowing and hasn't been carried out

ndvxze7n527a.gif

its a cold world out there bundle up
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 20,783 Member Member Posts: 20,783 Member

Ewww. This doesn't really happen, surely?!
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,396 Member Member Posts: 18,396 Member

This is an easy fix... don't stoop your BFFs wife.

maybe it's his own wife and..... well, maybe it's his own wife ??
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 2,505 Member Member Posts: 2,505 Member
    I need to change my astrological sign if Libras aren't cutting it anymore.
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 7,790 Member Member Posts: 7,790 Member

wtf kind of extreme hoarders *kitten* is this

4vgph0qjem23.gif
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,396 Member Member Posts: 18,396 Member

wtf kind of extreme hoarders *kitten* is this

4vgph0qjem23.gif

that's disgusting and clearly displays a lack of self awareness and marginal hygiene

.... can you share her telephone number ?
  • blondeandfeistyAF13blondeandfeistyAF13 Member Posts: 1,572 Member Member Posts: 1,572 Member

This is an easy fix... don't stoop your BFFs wife.

This is why I love you . . . you're a problem-solver :D Also "stoop"
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 1,378 Member Member Posts: 1,378 Member
    Bad hygiene: There are some ladies and gentlemen who just either don't know how to wash properly, or don't do so often enough. Specifically the area enclosed by underwear. It is... offputting to a potential partner.
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,971 Member Member Posts: 1,971 Member
    -Not cultured
    - knows nothing about their culture/ background