Sorry babe. That's a deal-breaker

Options

Replies

• Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,094 Member
    Options
    Using phrases like "My DEAR" in a sarcastic and demeaning tone.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    Is weird

drat.

wait.

exactly how weird ??

Ya know.....weird

part of 'the art of weird', is walking right up to that line without crossing it.

Some people have a knack for that art, don't they? ;) It's like they've been practicing for years.

And years.

And

years.

@ReenieHJ

....... and years

B)

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    He has a cat
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    Nose picking :s
  • stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Nose picking :s

Sometimes you just need to get up there and take care of business.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    When he is infatuated with his phone.

Or a tv or his gaming console or golfing game or.................

Actually....... I didn’t ever mind the 4-5hrs of “me time” while he was off golfing. 😏
  • chubby_hubby_57
    chubby_hubby_57 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Smokers
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Smokers

1000 %

complete deal-breaker.

Smokin' ? yes.

Smoker ? no.
  • bishopjulia
    bishopjulia Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Anger issues and lies
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    Smokers

I was briefly with a smoker. I didn’t realize nicotine could affect the taste so much. I didn’t have the heart to tell him
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    If your profile says you attended the school of hard knocks. Bruh, we all did, move on.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Smokers

I was briefly with a smoker. I didn’t realize nicotine could affect the taste so much. I didn’t have the heart to tell him

I understand. :(

DH smokes, outdoors thankfully. But every time he comes in I have to make space because it seems I can no longer tolerate the smell like I could 40 years ago. :(
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    3lev8p5liwew.jpeg
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    When she prefers large balls over small charity auctions
  • AvaEBerry
    AvaEBerry Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Not tipping properly. You don't agree with the set up? I hear you. Tip anyway. You're not from a tipping country? I get it. Tip anyway when you're hear. You don't have that much money? Order less stuff and freaking tip anyway. End rant.

Love, a former server/bartender
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    AvaEBerry wrote: »
    Not tipping properly. You don't agree with the set up? I hear you. Tip anyway. You're not from a tipping country? I get it. Tip anyway when you're hear. You don't have that much money? Order less stuff and freaking tip anyway. End rant.

It bugs the heck out of me when someone's trying to figure out the amount of tip and actually pull their calculator out to figure what's 15% of the bill, or worse tip something meager and insulting. Me, I always throw some bills down as long as it's 20% or more and call it good. I figure If I can afford to eat out ATM I can afford to tip well.
  • stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member
    Options

It bugs the heck out of me when someone's trying to figure out the amount of tip and actually pull their calculator out to figure what's 15% of the bill, or worse tip something meager and insulting. Me, I always throw some bills down as long as it's 20% or more and call it good. I figure If I can afford to eat out ATM I can afford to tip well.

I was once on a cross-country road trip and stopped at this little diner in the middle of nowhere.

My waitress (a late middle aged lady) was busting her tail and the service was on point. I knew that I would never see again but thought she deserved more than a regular 15 to 20 %. I tipped her double of the meal's amount.

I'm sure it made her night & probably had her wondering 'why?' too.

Mr. Sinatra over here.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

I was once on a cross-country road trip and stopped at this little diner in the middle of nowhere.

My waitress (a late middle aged lady) was busting her tail and the service was on point. I knew that I would never see again but thought she deserved more than a regular 15 to 20 %. I tipped her double of the meal's amount.

I'm sure it made her night & probably had her wondering 'why?' too.

Awww That's so nice!
    Did she wait until you left before she checked to see if it was counterfeit or not?
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    When he jumps at all the bait dangled in front of him.