Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    a10383748 wrote: »
    Has a kid that isn't old enough to care for themselves. Not gonna assume financial responsibility for a kid that isn't mine. Plus the kid is always going to be her priority.

what if she was rich and hated her kids

I would love a sugar momma. I work too much (literally live at work). It'd free up more of my time so I can get into the best shape of my life, be a boy-toy for her ;)

Also she doesn't have to hate her kids. Just make sure you set aside enough time for me as well ;)

So it's all about the financial situation. And not the kids

She cannot consistently prioritize her kids above me. That's a no-go for me. But that'll more than likely happen. Soooo..... back to getting a fresh start with someone.

I'm no expert on relationships, but the way I see it - if you start with someone who has no children then it gives the two of you a better opportunity to become close and form a strong bond without vying with a child for attention/commitment.

what if she had dogs she called “fur babies” and felt they were like her children

eta: in this scenario she is middle class

I'll make an exception for you. I always thought you were cute ;)

lol i got real life actual kids and put them before anyone anytime

Omg tinker! You have kids! Are they as adorable as you?? I can only imagine! :)

No one is as adorable as her! Ok.... her kids probably are

Idk Meeeeegan is pretty adorable too! But they both are!

Suck up

Nooooo if I was a suck up I'd tag her like dis

@DeadliftsAndSprinkles

💁

And there it is

What? o:)
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Has a kid that isn't old enough to care for themselves. Not gonna assume financial responsibility for a kid that isn't mine. Plus the kid is always going to be her priority.

I would love a sugar momma. I work too much (literally live at work). It'd free up more of my time so I can get into the best shape of my life, be a boy-toy for her ;)

Also she doesn't have to hate her kids. Just make sure you set aside enough time for me as well ;)

She cannot consistently prioritize her kids above me. That's a no-go for me. But that'll more than likely happen. Soooo..... back to getting a fresh start with someone.

I'm no expert on relationships, but the way I see it - if you start with someone who has no children then it gives the two of you a better opportunity to become close and form a strong bond without vying with a child for attention/commitment.

what if she had dogs she called “fur babies” and felt they were like her children

Suck up

@DeadliftsAndSprinkles

💁

And there it is

And here I am!

Good thing his name isn't Tankissmooth
    😉
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options

Suck up

@DeadliftsAndSprinkles

💁

And there it is

And here I am!

😉

That's already factual, it doesn't need to be pointed out ;)
  • Tankiscool
    Options

@DeadliftsAndSprinkles is more adorable because her kids are still twinkles in her eyes rn and mine suck a little more life from me every day

dypfyx5a4a7y.gif
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

Suck up

@DeadliftsAndSprinkles

💁

And there it is

And here I am!

😉

😂
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

@DeadliftsAndSprinkles is more adorable because her kids are still twinkles in her eyes rn and mine suck a little more life from me every day

Ok, so I'm a total downer, I realize...but I've always thought that

Children suck the life out of you (and maybe that's ok, and how its 'supposed' to be).

They start by feeding off your body, stealing your resources (nutrition) abusing your physical body with their "incubation" then are born (abuse to you, the host) and suck your resources and time (probably a lot of your thoughts and worries too)...forever?

I am not a mother!

I admire those of you that are tho! Very giving humans

For me it’s the opposite. My kids give and love with their whole being. And to be quite honest they have saved me from myself on numerious occasions.
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Suck up

@DeadliftsAndSprinkles

💁

And there it is

And here I am!

😉

😂

jchhin2p3px5.gif
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Children suck the life out of you (and maybe that's ok, and how its 'supposed' to be).

They start by feeding off your body, stealing your resources (nutrition) abusing your physical body with their "incubation" then are born (abuse to you, the host) and suck your resources and time (probably a lot of your thoughts and worries too)...forever?

I am not a mother!

For me it’s the opposite. My kids give and love with their whole being. And to be quite honest they have saved me from myself on numerious occasions.

Im glad for you! And your well loved kids!
    Maybe it's upbringing that shapes your (my) thoughts somewhat?

You seem like an awesome mom! Your kids are lucky (and it sounds like you are too to have them!)
  • a10383748
    a10383748 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Deal breaker...when *kitten* gets creepy

Get in my van. I've got caaaaaa-ndy :)
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

people u love always suck your time and resources but what else is more worthy

Well put...and good point
    Gotta try to remember that, instead of feeling "taken from" and not "added to"
  • a10383748
    a10383748 Posts: 81 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

people u love always suck your time and resources but what else is more worthy

Well put...and good point
    Gotta try to remember that, instead of feeling "taken from" and not "added to"

Go see this man:
    DC,
    I know I can add value to your life
    , if you give me a chance. That’s all I’m asking for...a chance.

• LiftingSpirits
    Options
    Deal breaker: if he uses the phrase "spill the tea"
  • hestia2019
    hestia2019 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    1) Sociopaths are out
    2) Narcissists are out
    3) Politicians are out (usually either 1 or 2 or both)
    4) they must love lists
  • MrsBradyBunch
    MrsBradyBunch Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    My deal-breaker would be anybody who thinks the kids should be less than the number one priority in any parent's life. :*

You've got kids, they come first, before any boyfriend or girlfriend. That's just the way it is.

Should they come first before a spouse whom is also the parent of the child?

I think so. If Mom and Dad want to go out of town for the weekend, but the kids need glasses, and they can't afford to do both, guess who takes the back burner. Not the kids.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    My deal-breaker would be anybody who thinks the kids should be less than the number one priority in any parent's life. :*

You've got kids, they come first, before any boyfriend or girlfriend. That's just the way it is.

Should they come first before a spouse whom is also the parent of the child?

I think so. If Mom and Dad want to go out of town for the weekend, but the kids need glasses, and they can't afford to do both, guess who takes the back burner. Not the kids.

I agree with that example of course. I also think there is a line SOMEWHERE. What if Mr. Brady wants to take you out to dinner Friday night, but Marcia and Jan want you to take them to the mall so they can see a movie with their friends? What do you choose?

I'm betting she chooses Marcia and Jan. But only because it's the night Marcia has a swollen nose from getting hit by that football. And because Jan's upset about getting stood up by George Glass and wants to try out that black curly wig.
  • MrsBradyBunch
    MrsBradyBunch Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Laughing pretty hard here.

Mr. Brady and I would drop Marcia and Jan off at the movies while we go out to dinner. Then we'd pick them up afterward, and we'd all go home. Fortunately, Alice has been watching the other kids.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options

I am not a mother!

As a mother I relate to your viewpoint, but at the same time there have been moments that my children have been my driving force in life. They have helped me become a better person. They changed the way I view life. They gave me a reason to live. A reason to be a better person. They give me purpose.

But yes, it does take a lot to be a parent. Parenting is not for everyone. I respect that. I have had my moments that I have regretted having children. All I am saying is that just like in any relationship, there’s always something to compromise.
  • johnny_19
    johnny_19 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Shallow people and people addicted to bread... lol... (just kidding on the bread thing, but it might cause problems lol)