Sorry babe. That's a deal-breaker

Options

Replies

• a10383748
    a10383748 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    a10383748 wrote: »
    Has a kid that isn't old enough to care for themselves. Not gonna assume financial responsibility for a kid that isn't mine. Plus the kid is always going to be her priority.

I get your point of view.

Kid may not always be their priority tho.

I feel super appreciative that my "step father" (they aren't on paper married) took financial and parenting responsibility for my younger brother and I.

Don't know what would have happened to my brother and me and otherwise.

I have a lot of respect for people who can do that, care for children that aren't their own as if they were.

As long as your step dad truly was/is loving and supportive, I have tremendous respect for him for stepping into that role.
  • a10383748
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Has a kid that isn't old enough to care for themselves. Not gonna assume financial responsibility for a kid that isn't mine. Plus the kid is always going to be her priority.

what if she was rich and hated her kids

I would love a sugar momma. I work too much (literally live at work). It'd free up more of my time so I can get into the best shape of my life, be a boy-toy for her ;)

Also she doesn't have to hate her kids. Just make sure you set aside enough time for me as well ;)

So it's all about the financial situation. And not the kids

She cannot consistently prioritize her kids above me. That's a no-go for me. But that'll more than likely happen. Soooo..... back to getting a fresh start with someone.

I'm no expert on relationships, but the way I see it - if you start with someone who has no children then it gives the two of you a better opportunity to become close and form a strong bond without vying with a child for attention/commitment.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options

I would love a sugar momma. I work too much (literally live at work). It'd free up more of my time so I can get into the best shape of my life, be a boy-toy for her ;)

Also she doesn't have to hate her kids. Just make sure you set aside enough time for me as well ;)

She cannot consistently prioritize her kids above me. That's a no-go for me. But that'll more than likely happen. Soooo..... back to getting a fresh start with someone.

I'm no expert on relationships, but the way I see it - if you start with someone who has no children then it gives the two of you a better opportunity to become close and form a strong bond without vying with a child for attention/commitment.

what if she had dogs she called “fur babies” and felt they were like her children

eta: in this scenario she is middle class

Best kind of babies if you ask me! :)

Kids are cool when they are older :P
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    If, while dating me, she's also dating The Green Bay Packers.

True that!
  • a10383748
    edited March 2019
    Options

what if she had dogs she called “fur babies” and felt they were like her children

I'll make an exception for you. I always thought you were cute ;)
  • a10383748
    Options

lol i got real life actual kids and put them before anyone anytime

therein lies my point :laugh:
  • a10383748
    Options

therein lies my point :laugh:

it’s a totally valid point and i get it 100% believe me

I get your stance as well, and it's perfectly acceptable.

Now, if you want to just keep things casual.....

u529dznu2v56.gif
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Omg tinker! You have kids! Are they as adorable as you?? I can only imagine! :)
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Deal breaker...when *kitten* gets creepy
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »

No one is as adorable as her! Ok.... her kids probably are
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Idk Meeeeegan is pretty adorable too! But they both are!
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

Suck up
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Suck up

I was about to type exactly that :laugh:
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

Suck up

I was about to type exactly that :laugh:

😉🤣
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Suck up

Nooooo if I was a suck up I'd tag her like dis

@DeadliftsAndSprinkles

💁
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

Suck up

Nooooo if I was a suck up I'd tag her like dis

@DeadliftsAndSprinkles

💁

And there it is