Seriously lol

2»

Replies

• SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    on a serious note, it's important to at least have an idea of exercise before you begin so you can plan your day correctly. You don't have to know exactly how many calories you will burn, but you should have a good idea, and plan for the extra calories. MFP is a good system, and works for most people, but you need to do a some planning for it to be seamless.
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    No wonder...you didn't even have lunch!!! I think everyone else is right...plan out more and EAT more during the day....i cannot see that being a sustainable way to eat for the rest of your life.....
  • Please feel free to view my diary as well...Normally I do not have that many calories left over but it all depends on my work out and my foods....as you can see with my diary yesterday, i ate and ate well but i didnt eat many high in calories foods and i worked out for a hot minute.....water aerobics etc, burns alot of calories...people underestimate the pool but if you do an actual workout in the pool, you burn and burn good.
This discussion has been closed.