5'6 women- at what weight did you think you looked best?

I'm 5'6 and have about 32% body fat which I'm working on lowering! At what weight or body composition were you most confident/ did you think you looked the best?

Replies

• Enjcg5
    Enjcg5 Posts: 389 Member
    130lb
  • veroniquepoirier
    veroniquepoirier Posts: 39 Member
    My lowest was 133 and liked it. Regain to 137 (marathon training) but would like to try 125 lbs.
  • strongwouldbenice
    strongwouldbenice Posts: 153 Member
    Currently around 136lbs, this seems to be my happy weight where my eating and training habits keep me maintaining.
    I am satisfied with recomping at this weight but would ideally like to be around 132.
    I got down to about 125 a few years ago, before I'd discovered weight training, and I can see now how much better I look even at this higher weight now thanks to lifting.
  • TanyaHooton
    TanyaHooton Posts: 249 Member
    I got down to 135-137 once and thought I looked pretty good. I was still soft with no muscle, but clothes fit well and I felt a lot less self-conscious. Currently 150, working my way back down to 135-140.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    I would love to go down to 1:30 again... But I am afraid I would have too much loose skin. Right now my goal is anywhere under 150.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I am just under 5'7, I think I look best now, I am around 133lbs. But I have been this weight many times without the muscle base and body composition I have now, so to me weight alone is irrelevant.

I'm 5'7" and this is where I like to be, too--I feel strong enough to workout, light enough to run easily, my clothes fit well, maintaining here isn't too bad, and I don't mind how I look in photographs. I do hear from my mom that I'm "too skinny" though.
  • missvida58
    missvida58 Posts: 10 Member
    edited October 2018
    I'm just about 5'6". I've been between 105 pounds and 140. My preferred weight is 120-122. I'm at 130 right now and hate the way I feel around my middle, but at almost 60 years old, the extra weight suits my face (as in wrinkle camouflage).
  • confidenceinrain
    confidenceinrain Posts: 104 Member
    When I was in the 120s I was hangry and dizzy most of the time. I think my best was upper 130s and lower 140s. I weigh more than that now though and haven't decided what my final goal would be. I guess I'll see how I feel when I get there!