Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

5'6 women- at what weight did you think you looked best?

I'm 5'6 and have about 32% body fat which I'm working on lowering! At what weight or body composition were you most confident/ did you think you looked the best?

Replies

• Enjcg5
    Enjcg5 Posts: 389 Member
    130lb
  • veroniquepoirier
    veroniquepoirier Posts: 39 Member
    My lowest was 133 and liked it. Regain to 137 (marathon training) but would like to try 125 lbs.
  • strongwouldbenice
    strongwouldbenice Posts: 153 Member
    Currently around 136lbs, this seems to be my happy weight where my eating and training habits keep me maintaining.
    I am satisfied with recomping at this weight but would ideally like to be around 132.
    I got down to about 125 a few years ago, before I'd discovered weight training, and I can see now how much better I look even at this higher weight now thanks to lifting.
  • TanyaHooton
    TanyaHooton Posts: 249 Member
    I got down to 135-137 once and thought I looked pretty good. I was still soft with no muscle, but clothes fit well and I felt a lot less self-conscious. Currently 150, working my way back down to 135-140.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    I would love to go down to 1:30 again... But I am afraid I would have too much loose skin. Right now my goal is anywhere under 150.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I am just under 5'7, I think I look best now, I am around 133lbs. But I have been this weight many times without the muscle base and body composition I have now, so to me weight alone is irrelevant.

I'm 5'7" and this is where I like to be, too--I feel strong enough to workout, light enough to run easily, my clothes fit well, maintaining here isn't too bad, and I don't mind how I look in photographs. I do hear from my mom that I'm "too skinny" though.
  • missvida58
    missvida58 Posts: 10 Member
    edited October 2018
    I'm just about 5'6". I've been between 105 pounds and 140. My preferred weight is 120-122. I'm at 130 right now and hate the way I feel around my middle, but at almost 60 years old, the extra weight suits my face (as in wrinkle camouflage).
  • confidenceinrain
    confidenceinrain Posts: 104 Member
    When I was in the 120s I was hangry and dizzy most of the time. I think my best was upper 130s and lower 140s. I weigh more than that now though and haven't decided what my final goal would be. I guess I'll see how I feel when I get there!