Office Non-Compliment

Options
newbeetler
newbeetler Posts: 194 Member
Today in the office I was told by a colleague that they see me go to the gym every lunch over the last 18 months (Known me for 3 years) and he hasn’t seen me loose any weight or imagine me lifting any real weight.

I tried not to laugh

Replies

• 2baninja
    2baninja Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    why lift in socks?
  • newbeetler
    newbeetler Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    2baninja - It provides a flatter platform than shoes which have a lean forwards as the heel is slightly higher.

Better balance and better platform for a heavy lift.

You can get flat lifting shoes or better shoes than the trainers I wear but it less outlay to lift in socks for dead’s.

Better base in short
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Well clearly your coworker needs their eyes checked!
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I would have laughed in his face.
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Im guessing he had his dog with him? ya know his guide dog because he must be blind .....that or just a rude dickhead who feels the need to try and put people down even when they are smashing it
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Jealousy, plain and simple. You look great and the work you have put in is obvious:)
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Your workmate might just be clueless and not mean...depends on the person...

Your progress is amazing in any case!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!