What are your goals ??

Options
Sil_xo
Sil_xo Posts: 4 Member
What are your fitness goals for the new year to come !???

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,871 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much where I want to be fitness wise, which is to say I have a good, strong cardiovascular system and I'm strong enough in the weight room. I didn't do any big events this year...too much going on and it's been an injury plagued year...so maybe I'll do a 1/2 century next year.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    jesus it’s not even Halloween and we are setting our New Years resolutions

You didn't capitalize 'Jesus'.

I think you might be in trouble with him now.

um is there an admin around???? this guy Motors Heen is talking about religion which i think is illegal here

Dang.

Maybe there's another Jesus around ?

You know, a secular one.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    I am working on my last 10 lbs of weight loss. It is a very slow process.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Keep building da bod
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I wanna be able to suplex my big brother. Why lift weights and get strong if I can't suplex that dude into the China cabinet someday?
  • lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Keep hiking. Do a long thru-hike. Lose some of this dang weight finally.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    On June 4, 2017 I weighed in at 398. This was the first goal I had reached on my journey down from 410. My first goal was to weigh less than 400 lbs. Since then I’ve had a lot of small goals to keep me going and motivated along the way.

Lately I have noticed a weakening in my resolve in terms of weekend eating especially. I need a goal and a deadline to work towards other than my overall goal weight of 180 which often feels so far away.

Current weight is 245 and today’s date is Nov 4, 2018.

My goal is that by June 4, 2019 I will weigh under 200 lbs. This will be two years and 200 lbs lost. That will be amazing!

I need to lose 47 lbs minimum in 7 months to be exactly 200 down. If I stay focused I should have no trouble to reach this goal and ideally I will beat it. But I will not fail to reach it.

I will be under 200 lbs by then and I will never let myself go above that weight again.

I second @leut_underpants - very impressive! Good luck! If this past year is any indication you definitely have the resolve to hit your goal by June 2019 👍🏼
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    On June 4, 2017 I weighed in at 398. This was the first goal I had reached on my journey down from 410. My first goal was to weigh less than 400 lbs. Since then I’ve had a lot of small goals to keep me going and motivated along the way.

Lately I have noticed a weakening in my resolve in terms of weekend eating especially. I need a goal and a deadline to work towards other than my overall goal weight of 180 which often feels so far away.

Current weight is 245 and today’s date is Nov 4, 2018.

My goal is that by June 4, 2019 I will weigh under 200 lbs. This will be two years and 200 lbs lost. That will be amazing!

I need to lose 47 lbs minimum in 7 months to be exactly 200 down. If I stay focused I should have no trouble to reach this goal and ideally I will beat it. But I will not fail to reach it.

I will be under 200 lbs by then and I will never let myself go above that weight again.

@SaraMakingChanges

Mad Re5PeXt

giphy.gif
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    @leut_underpants @MichSmish @Motorsheen thank you! Wishing you all success in reaching your goals. Let’s do this!!!! 👊💪🏼
  • jaymck
    jaymck Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    To be in better shape than most 70 year old when im 70 years old
  • nabzilla_uk
    nabzilla_uk Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to hike when i visit BC in july next year, i don’t think i could hike for 5 mins right now without being out of breath 😂
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    To keep walking more, and increasing my distance. And to keep losing weight.

I started in May 2018 at 305, currently at 234. I can now regularly walk 2.5 to 3 miles daily with no issues. The 2019 goal is to walk a half marathon. And by my birthday month of July be under 200 pounds. Last goal, maybe more of a wish, is with doing above to see can I get off one or two more of the medications I take as a diabetic, have been one for close to 18 years. So um yeah some big goals.
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Sil_xo wrote: »
    What are your fitness goals for the new year to come !???

Lose weight. improve sports performance, and have an amazing body that people give me more attention over others.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I just want someone to name a sandwich after me.

One with a lot of hot peppers.
  • The_Devil_in_Miss_Jones
    Options
    Can we not? I don't even know what I'll be doing tomorrow.
  • DaytimeDuchess
    DaytimeDuchess Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Walking kept me 10 pounds under my highest healthiest weight despite consuming whatever/whenever, during my 20's & early 30's!

I usually only walk 1 mile now once monthly, when running errands but February 10th, I was able to walk the entire 4 mile round trip within the opposite direction of my 1 mile walk home! I'd <3 to be able to do that at least once annually, for 3 years or just 3 times within less that time because by then, I'll be 40 years old & thus, I won't risk attempting that feat afterwards!