Just how special IS your MFP relationship?

Options
12346»

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    i think what we have is pretty special honestly-

like just today i asked her for a selfie (i said "please" too, take notes on this guys), and she sent me one.
    so what if she posted it on here yesterday, its the thought that counts.

i asked for her phone number the other day too and she didn't give it to me but she did say "lol stop" which i thought was pretty nice- that i was able to make her laugh so hard. that only happens when its REAL.

i'd tag her in this but she told me not to do that anymore after the last time.
    my little boo bear is shy what can i say smh she so adorable

Tis True, I am shy :D
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Oh it's serious.. me and 20 of my pals are moving to our own commune. We love each other in a very special mfp way.. :D
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

like just today i asked her for a selfie (i said "please" too, take notes on this guys), and she sent me one.

i asked for her phone number the other day too and she didn't give it to me but she did say "lol stop" which i thought was pretty nice- that i was able to make her laugh so hard. that only happens when its REAL.

Wait. Are we dating the same person?

SHE SWORE WE WERE EXCLUSIVE!

I mean aside from her husband and that like totally doesn’t count. I know she thinks of me when she’s with him. She told me so.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

Wait. Are we dating the same person?

SHE SWORE WE WERE EXCLUSIVE!

I mean aside from her husband and that like totally doesn’t count. I know she thinks of me when she’s with him. She told me so.

Ssshhhh