So called friends.

Options
2»

Replies

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    Losing weight takes work, discipline ..and it isn't easy. So, hooray for you! But it also makes you stronger mentally..you get confidence and you have a resolve knowing you can do what it takes ..not only in fitness..but that attitude bleeds into other aspects of life.
    I suggest you think on what you've accomplished. Do you really want some catty comment from a jealous insecure "friend". or coworker bother you? Who cares what they guy thinks.. you can't live you life for the approval of other people..it is what you think of yourself that matters. Rock that tight t-shirt. If that's you style roll with it.
  • KayakerJoe
    KayakerJoe Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Losing weight takes work, discipline ..and it isn't easy. So, hooray for you! But it also makes you stronger mentally..you get confidence and you have a resolve knowing you can do what it takes ..not only in fitness..but that attitude bleeds into other aspects of life.
    I suggest you think on what you've accomplished. Do you really want some catty comment from a jealous insecure "friend". or coworker bother you? Who cares what they guy thinks.. you can't live you life for the approval of other people..it is what you think of yourself that matters. Rock that tight t-shirt. If that's you style roll with it.

What an awesome reply. Rock that T-shirt indeed!!
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    get rid of them u are perfect as u are your doing very great work on your health