Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Introvert or extrovert???

Options

Replies

• danavelling
    danavelling Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    INTJ very introverted
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Apparently I'm an estp. Which from reading about it I'd agree. I'm a little disturbed that Donald Trump and I share this label
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Extrovert.. but occasionally need to be left alone :D
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Total introvert. I feel exhausted after interacting with others. I recharge when I am alone or in the company of very few people.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    One way I have heard the introversion/extroversion compared is that being with people draws energy from introverts; extroverts draw energy from being with other people.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    INTJ very introverted

i flip beween this and INSJ...while doesn't really surprise me - when i did Kiersey Pierson which is imilar to myers biggs - it looks beyond the black/white to where you fall on the spectrum - for S/T - i was close to the middle of the spectrum
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I've done Kiersey too, and My T is off the charts as is my P. I think my N can become an S when idealingt with technical work issues.
  • danavelling
    danavelling Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    INTJ very introverted

i flip beween this and INSJ...while doesn't really surprise me - when i did Kiersey Pierson which is imilar to myers biggs - it looks beyond the black/white to where you fall on the spectrum - for S/T - i was close to the middle of the spectrum

I’ll have to try that one
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Introvert. 100%
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Ready for me to blow everybody's mind?

VERTOVERT.

I like to go to public places then be alone--while in helicopters, obviously.
  • SpicyWater
    SpicyWater Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm extremely introverted. Sure, I can "turn it on" and be extroverted when needed but as soon as my mental state is compromised I completely retreat into myself and NEED some alone time.
  • SpicyWater
    SpicyWater Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm INFP.
  • jessalosesit
    jessalosesit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Introvert here. INFP :)
  • dlamber198632
    dlamber198632 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    INFJ
  • MaxBlackFL
    MaxBlackFL Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Pretty good vert for an old head. But also - extrovert
  • arsan
    arsan Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I use to be an extrovert when I was younger but now that i'm older, I like my detachment from society.
  • Nanalove2018
    Nanalove2018 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am a huge introvert. Being around so many people gives me horrible anxiety and just sucks the life out of me
  • SCFIT200
    SCFIT200 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Introvert all the way
  • Gordon_L
    Gordon_L Posts: 4,475 Member
    Options
    Extrovert
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Im a introvert until you get to know me