Options

Replies

• kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    messy bathroom counters.
    i make fun of it as much as anybody but it doesn't actually bother me- i think its actually cute in a way.

*notice there's a difference between messy and dirty though

Right, I could deal with an occasionally messy car in a partner. Dirty though, I’m gifting you a clean car club membership to Waterway.

yeah messy doesn't bother me in a car either. dirty is def another story there too.
    like i keep books in my truck, a camera tripod, a tent, whatever. but i vacuum it and hit it with the Meguiar's on the regular too.

but when you get into someone's car or whatever, and they got yknow used mcdonalds bags in the floorboard, where you gotta kick em out the way- that's a deal breaker.

Starbucks cups from god knows when, with little mold floaties in the melted ice. I’m out.

I had a friend with a sriracha bottle that had exploded in the back seat, and she just left it there.

You think you know a person and then you see their car.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    messy bathroom counters.
    i make fun of it as much as anybody but it doesn't actually bother me- i think its actually cute in a way.

Right, I could deal with an occasionally messy car in a partner. Dirty though, I’m gifting you a clean car club membership to Waterway.

yeah messy doesn't bother me in a car either. dirty is def another story there too.
    like i keep books in my truck, a camera tripod, a tent, whatever. but i vacuum it and hit it with the Meguiar's on the regular too.

but when you get into someone's car or whatever, and they got yknow used mcdonalds bags in the floorboard, where you gotta kick em out the way- that's a deal breaker.

Starbucks cups from god knows when, with little mold floaties in the melted ice. I’m out.

I had a friend with a sriracha bottle that had exploded in the back seat, and she just left it there.

this is another good thread idea- post a picture of the inside of your car *right now* and see how badly we end up judging each other.
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    messy bathroom counters.

this is another good thread idea- post a picture of the inside of your car *right now* and see how badly we end up judging each other.

y4tyll3hj4jy.gif

• Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    If he has a sordid past, I won't be swayed

@Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings

Define sordid.

... I'm asking for a friend.

If the events in question have weighed on your friends conscience, they can be considered sordid. If they have not.... deal breaker.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    If you like imagine dragons... But it's close
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    If you like imagine dragons... But it's close

At least there's hope for me

Why do you think it's in the "Not actually" thread? Lol
    Options
    If he has zero fashion sense, I really don't mind. And if he is not trendy, even better.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    If he has zero fashion sense, I really don't mind. And if he is not trendy, even better.

Dis me most of the time... Other times is not 🤷🏽‍♂️

ETA... I forgive myself for using "Dis" lol
    Options

I really like to see a guy in a tshirt and jeans or something relaxed... especially since I will steal his tshirt when he's not looking and wear it to bed :)
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options

Blue Jeans (that fit).
    T-shirts.
    Boots.
    All day every day.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

I really like to see a guy in a tshirt and jeans or something relaxed... especially since I will steal his tshirt when he's not looking and wear it to bed :)

I'm most comfortable in Jean or cargo shorts but nice ones, not the baggy ones, maybe a little snug, a tank top and a nice light jacket...

ctfd7p02ki9s.jpg

So yeah... You can steal my shirts, just make sure you hang them back up for me in alphabetical order lol
    Options
    george5911 wrote: »

Blue Jeans (that fit).
    T-shirts.
    Boots.
    All day every day.

:)
    Options

I'm most comfortable in Jean or cargo shorts but nice ones, not the baggy ones, maybe a little snug, a tank top and a nice light jacket...

ctfd7p02ki9s.jpg

So yeah... You can steal my shirts, just make sure you hang them back up for me in alphabetical order lol

For starters, I said steal... not borrow... and secondly, you now remind me of the husband in sleeping with the enemy.
    Options

ctfd7p02ki9s.jpg

Das swag

^ that too

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

ctfd7p02ki9s.jpg

For starters, I said steal... not borrow... and secondly, you now remind me of the husband in sleeping with the enemy.

There's the telephone ☎️
    You could call the police...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

ctfd7p02ki9s.jpg

Das swag

ctfd7p02ki9s.jpg

Das swag

^ that too

😘😘