Can’t exercise

Options
2»

Replies

• Fat_girl_getting_slim
    Options
    CSARdiver wrote: »
    Certainly doable. All coma ward patients are completely weight controlled via monitoring caloric intake and have no physical activity.

I look at weight loss as more of a secondary effect from exercise. Considering the weight loss impact of physical activity is relatively low this shouldn't be much of an issue. You may even find that your physical ability increases as you reach your ideal weight.

That’s a great way to look at it and hopefully fingers crossed :)
  • PushyRiot
    PushyRiot Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    The last few times that I lost significant weight it was due to overhauling my eating habits. Sure enough when I went back to the bad habits of eating C.R.A.P. and using food for comfort or just mindless eating, the weight all came back fast! Also when logging my food I had to remember to be completely honest with myself and what I was eating. I found I was really good at lying to myself about how healthy I ate or the amounts I was eating. So honestly if you can figure out a balanced healthy diet that fits into the recommended calories from myfitnesspal and are super honest with yourself about it you will see a change!. Also, look into alterative exercise that can work for you abilities. You got this!!
  • Fat_girl_getting_slim
    Options
    PushyRiot wrote: »
    The last few times that I lost significant weight it was due to overhauling my eating habits. Sure enough when I went back to the bad habits of eating C.R.A.P. and using food for comfort or just mindless eating, the weight all came back fast! Also when logging my food I had to remember to be completely honest with myself and what I was eating. I found I was really good at lying to myself about how healthy I ate or the amounts I was eating. So honestly if you can figure out a balanced healthy diet that fits into the recommended calories from myfitnesspal and are super honest with yourself about it you will see a change!. Also, look into alterative exercise that can work for you abilities. You got this!!

Thanks so much Hun I completely get what you mean as I’ve been there myself it’s a tough road but it can be done.... it’s weigh day for me tomorrow so fingers crossed I’ll get a loss 🤞🏻