• Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Uggs are ugly, hideous in fact...they are the crocks of boots
    ...but they look cute on some girls

d8s5gv8ayclo.jpeg

i love mine and miss the shoe selfie thread

I think crocs are ridiculous and hideous.....but for some reason i always liked how uggs looked on women.

It's not about how they look it's about how they feel. You have so much confidence you can wear these with no problem and be 10% happier with your life

also there's an episode of The Ranch set semi relates to this topic

You know I think you're great right bacon? But honestly, crocs don't belong on the feet of anyone over the age of... let's say.. 12 😚
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

d8s5gv8ayclo.jpeg

I think crocs are ridiculous and hideous.....but for some reason i always liked how uggs looked on women.

It's not about how they look it's about how they feel. You have so much confidence you can wear these with no problem and be 10% happier with your life

i really do own a pair of crocs but they just live with my tents and stuff. they actually make great camp shoes.
    even more so if you're car camping somewhere with a shower so you don't have to walk around bare-footed in the shower and get toe rot from strangers
  • iMago
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

d8s5gv8ayclo.jpeg

i really do own a pair of crocs but they just live with my tents and stuff. they actually make great camp shoes.
    even more so if you're car camping somewhere with a shower so you don't have to walk around bare-footed in the shower and get toe rot from strangers

jle58mamxsig.jpeg

za5y8lgue1hh.jpg
    Options

d8s5gv8ayclo.jpeg

You know I think you're great right bacon? But honestly, crocs don't belong on the feet of anyone over the age of... let's say.. 12 😚

You see this is where you are absolutely Incorrect and I would like to take this opportunity to learn you something, if you are old enough to experience any knee hip or back pain UB long owning a pair of Crocs

I had no idea crocs were orthopedic shoes.
    Options

d8s5gv8ayclo.jpeg

You see this is where you are absolutely Incorrect and I would like to take this opportunity to learn you something, if you are old enough to experience any knee hip or back pain UB long owning a pair of Crocs

That's one word for them, they've also been referred to as the second best thing since bacon, God's gift to Orthopedic issues

😂 ok bacon bit
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

d8s5gv8ayclo.jpeg

That's one word for them, they've also been referred to as the second best thing since bacon, God's gift to Orthopedic issues

They're also coming in as a hot trend with the teens. I've seen it with me own eyes.
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

d8s5gv8ayclo.jpeg

They're also coming in as a hot trend with the teens. I've seen it with me own eyes.

buhaf5b9qiz3.png

$850 seems reasonable.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

d8s5gv8ayclo.jpeg

buhaf5b9qiz3.png

$850 seems reasonable.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL EFF.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Sophia was the funniest Golden Girl.

Agree
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    order from best to worst:

Terminator 2, Terminator 4, Terminator, Terminator 3 & 5 both suck

Rocky, Rocky Balboa, Creed, Rocky 5, Rocky 4, Rocky 2, Rocky 3

Rambo, First Blood...part 2 & 3 both suck
    Debate time. The only Terminator movie worth watching is Terminator Salvation. the rest are macho action movie garbage

OMG you guys...

giphy.gif

Terminator 2, Rocky 1, First blood 1... For the W!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    90s>50s>60s>70s>80s>10s>00s

All things media entertainment
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

d8s5gv8ayclo.jpeg

I own 2 pairs, but still think they are hideous.

One pair is at work because they can be quickly washed if I have to do something gross and the other are ridiculous ballet flat crocks that I bought on a whim, but they are great for walking through shallow, rocky water or as shower shoes.

Thinking about it, I have 4 pairs of good to wear in the water or shower shoes...3 pair too many
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options

d8s5gv8ayclo.jpeg

buhaf5b9qiz3.png

$850 seems reasonable.

that's more than reasonable

Balenciaga should be in everyone's closet
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

d8s5gv8ayclo.jpeg

buhaf5b9qiz3.png

$850 seems reasonable.

Reasonable for like a pallet of these things lol..
    They are crazy cute tho
  • iMago
    Options
    @CaptainFantastic01

he's gonna be the best joker. no debate.

https://youtu.be/ra8Kka5kBXY