Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    unfrosted strawberry pop tarts are better than frosted

toaster strudels are trash and always have been

Pop Tarts taste like poison

Toaster strudels without icing (you eat that separately on its own) are much better. Cherry is the best
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    The Habit is better than In&Out and 5 Guys.

Habit is good. Haven't been to one in years.

Fatburger belongs on the close, but not quite good enough list.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

HOW DARE YOU
    newmeadow wrote: »

HOW DARE YOU

I know. I couldn't even believe he said that. Preferring a cardboard jelly sandwich to a warm, oozing, glazy, fruity heaven.
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Toaster strudels without icing (you eat that separately on its own) are much better. Cherry is the best

there is no debate on this sorry guys

also the only way to enjoy a delicious unfrosted strawberry pop tart, is of course, with a glass of warm milk.

also pop tarts are better cold and not warmed up in the toaster
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Plain chips are the best, and it's fun to try to fit the whole thing in your mouth without breaking it
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

HOW DARE YOU
    newmeadow wrote: »

HOW DARE YOU

I know. I couldn't even believe he said that. Preferring a cardboard jelly sandwich to a warm, oozing, glazy, fruity heaven.

there is no debate on this sorry guys

also the only way to enjoy a delicious unfrosted strawberry pop tart, is of course, with a glass of warm milk.

also pop tarts are better cold and not warmed up in the toaster

I just can't even.....
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    Snickerdoodles are the best cookies.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options

I like the hats the in&out employees are made to wear.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options

Habit is good. Haven't been to one in years.

Fatburger belongs on the close, but not quite good enough list.

Agreed
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Snickerdoodles are the best cookies.

I have a penchant for giant chunky chocolate chip.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I like the hats the in&out employees are made to wear.

They're very reminiscent of a different time. It was the first ever fast food I ate upon disembarking and the drive thru - huge line of cars. Major tourist eyes. Lol.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Blueberries are my favorite berry....especially in pop tarts and vodka....💙💜
  • iMago
    Options
    Ben Affleck was the best Batman so far.

Adam West doesn't technically count because his show was so campy and just too distant past.

Michael Keaton had a great voice and came off super menacing, but physically he wasn't a threat at all.

Val Kilmer was lame all around and he has a deformed elbow.

George Clooney was just George Clooney in a rubber suit.

Christian Bale was great physically. He's a great actor too. But his goofy voice just ruins it. If you go back and rewatch those movies more than once it really sucks you out of it.

Batfleck was the biggest most physically imposing version. He had the best fight scenes of any Batman so far. The robotic voice disguise was the best idea they've had yet with the character too. Plus he trashed Superman, even if the rest of the movie was just "okay".

Channing Tatum should play the next Batman. He could pull off Bruce Wayne perfectly. He's got the physicality. They just need to keep using the robotic voice and he'd be perfect.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Exorcism is right up there with Astrology and Numerology on the fluffy cloud scale.

Don't even get me started! ROFL
  • Vikka_V
    Options

Adam West doesn't technically count because his show was so campy and just too distant past.

Michael Keaton had a great voice and came off super menacing, but physically he wasn't a threat at all.

Christian Bale was great physically. He's a great actor too. But his goofy voice just ruins it. If you go back and rewatch those movies more than once it really sucks you out of it.

Batfleck was the biggest most physically imposing version. He had the best fight scenes of any Batman so far. The robotic voice disguise was the best idea they've had yet with the character too. Plus he trashed Superman, even if the rest of the movie was just "okay".

Channing Tatum should play the next Batman. He could pull off Bruce Wayne perfectly. He's got the physicality. They just need to keep using the robotic voice and he'd be perfect.

Agree with everything you said except I can't picture Channing Tatum as Batman. His face is too "soft".
    Batman should have a slight intimidation factor, Channing does not

• iMago
    Options

Agree with everything you said except I can't picture Channing Tatum as Batman. His face is too "soft".

the trick to it is. picture him with the mask on, and if he's grizzled up looking. i think it'd work.

outside of costume he'd be perfect pretty boy bruce wayne when he's clean shaven.
  • Vikka_V
    Options

Oh no, I ate poptarts for breakfast this morning

Uh, oh
    ....I'm afraid for you

Pop Tarts seriously will probably still be around after an apocalypse. I don't know what they're made of, but it can't be good
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

Oh no, I ate poptarts for breakfast this morning

Uh, oh
    ....I'm afraid for you

Pop Tarts seriously will probably still be around after an apocalypse. I don't know what they're made of, but it can't be good

They're made of flaky goodness, frosting, and yummy jam

The sugar cookie ones are delightful.
  • Vikka_V
    Options

the trick to it is. picture him with the mask on, and if he's grizzled up looking. i think it'd work.

outside of costume he'd be perfect pretty boy bruce wayne when he's clean shaven.

Its his mouth...that's where I struggle. I don't know if he can hold it in a way that would convince me he means business.

If he was Batmaning me I'd be like "aww, that's so cute"
  • iMago
    Options

Its his mouth...that's where I struggle. I don't know if he can hold it in a way that would convince me he means business.

If he was Batmaning me I'd be like "aww, that's so cute"

here's the real question then- who do you think should play the next batman?