103.3lbs loss in 1 year

Options
13»

Replies

• ValkyrieOnline
    ValkyrieOnline Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! My starting weight was a little less than yours but we have the same goal and you look amazing! Those collar bones & that face! 😍😍 you’re an inspiration to many, even if they do/don’t comment we needed this post!
    Keep up the good work, girlfriend!!
  • sflohr
    sflohr Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yay you! You’re my super hero!
  • rbelfiore0262
    rbelfiore0262 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are an inspiration. Congratulations!!
  • averysjourney
    averysjourney Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! My starting weight was a little less than yours but we have the same goal and you look amazing! Those collar bones & that face! 😍😍 you’re an inspiration to many, even if they do/don’t comment we needed this post!
    Keep up the good work, girlfriend!!

Thank you❤️ originalky I started at 288.5 May 15, 2017. I was 299lbs in March 2017. Now I'm at 185lbs. Trying to get out rge 180s it's so hard! Just maintaining. Lowest was 184.6!
  • averysjourney
    Options
    sflohr wrote: »
    Yay you! You’re my super hero!

That's so sweet of you thank you!❤️ I'm so appreciated and happy
  • averysjourney
    Options
    Awesome! You are an inspiration. Congratulations!!

😫😫😫❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • pbond39
    pbond39 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That’s excellent!!! Wow! You’re an inspiration to me as well! I hit a wall at one point...changed my carb and protein intake and started to see improvements. You will get past the wall as well...but you look amazing where you are!! Good job!
  • mlbatson
    mlbatson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome JOB
  • averysjourney
    Options
    pbond39 wrote: »
    That’s excellent!!! Wow! You’re an inspiration to me as well! I hit a wall at one point...changed my carb and protein intake and started to see improvements. You will get past the wall as well...but you look amazing where you are!! Good job!

Thank you so much that means a lot to me
  • DiscusTank5
    DiscusTank5 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Great work--physically and emotionally. Thanks for sharing your journey with all of us.
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Amazing job well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!