Booty or abs

It's kind of hard to have abs show when you're building the booty. Would you rather have a flat tummy with a six pack or a round built booty? In the end I want both and one day I'll get there. But for now I'm building the booty.

Replies

• k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    I would rather have my well-built booty-perks than my tummy at its tightest. Thinking on the versatility of wardrobe possibilities, it's a whole lot easier to roll with fun-fem ensembles without carrying 6-pack abs than it is to be about the tight 6-pack abs, forced to accommodate a defiant booty.
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,495 Member
    Abs. I have a well-built booty, but it's small and probably always will be. I would much rather have a six-pack.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited November 2018
    butt. I've always had a big butt. but it's not like the butts that are all the rage right now, its just fat lmao. I don't really care that much about the way my abs look.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited November 2018
    I would choose abs. I can live with the way my buttocks look right now. I'm not going for a six pack, just a tighter midsection.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Seems more impressive to have visible abdominals & definition...but comes with being a "hard-a**"...in not having enough booty cushioning for sitting without pain (lol). Just my opinion...it's a PIA getting fit dress pants let alone with muscular legs; I don't want to know how difficult it would be with a built booty (vs. a "walnut" booty). Too many puns
  • StargazerB
    StargazerB Posts: 425 Member
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I have built up my booty and have a nice slim waist with ab definition. But when I was bulking I gave up my ab definition for glute gains. And when cutting I still retained the glutes I built so it was a win win. So.. point is, if you are patient enough you can have both :)

That's the goal! Honestly I need to build my abs up a bit as well. I got to a pretty low body weight with a fairly flat tummy and my abs were so little.
  • lililomo2
    lililomo2 Posts: 250 Member
    i have neither booty or abs. i'd take booty over abs personally any day;)
    i'm working on my strengthening my upper body and back so right now that takes precedence
  • lililomo2
    lililomo2 Posts: 250 Member
    I have built up my booty and have a nice slim waist with ab definition. But when I was bulking I gave up my ab definition for glute gains. And when cutting I still retained the glutes I built so it was a win win. So.. point is, if you are patient enough you can have both :)

you look incredible - well done on the hard work!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member

That's the goal! Honestly I need to build my abs up a bit as well. I got to a pretty low body weight with a fairly flat tummy and my abs were so little.

My abs aren't super defined or built or anything, but I am very happy with how they look. If you are bulking you can build them up a bit, then you can see all your hard work when you cut
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    lililomo2 wrote: »

you look incredible - well done on the hard work!

Thank you! :)
  • somethingsoright
    somethingsoright Posts: 99 Member
    Flat, defined abs all day, every day.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    edited November 2018
    Seems more impressive to have visible abdominals & definition...but comes with being a "hard-a**"...in not having enough booty cushioning for sitting without pain (lol). Just my opinion...it's a PIA getting fit dress pants let alone with muscular legs; I don't want to know how difficult it would be with a built booty (vs. a "walnut" booty). Too many puns

BOTH, absolutely. Mid-torso's been efficient regardless, so when pressed to choose, I'll pressure the booty-scape.

I have muscular legs and the full profile booty and it's especially difficult when the waistline is drastically smaller too to boot, totally agreeing with you@PIA getting fit dress pants.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    My flab is on my stomach, so flat stomach. I'd drop about 10# and 2 or 3 pants sizes.
  • Biggster69
    Biggster69 Posts: 84 Member
    Definitely tight flat abs. Looks way better in tight shirts.