What are your biggest physical insecurities?

Options

Replies

• _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    The cellulite on my butt and thighs, my nose, and my boobs.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    Pretty much everything except my legs and my eyes.
  • DonnaKelly79
    DonnaKelly79 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'd say my stomach - it's huge... if I could just shove it on around to the back of me then I'd have a flat stomach + a big butt = WINNING! lol :) Other than that - the years have drastically reduced my level of "give a care" and things that once mattered just don't any more. I love getting older.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Nope, not harping on my insecurities. I turned 50 a couple of months ago, comparing or complaining about them has been over quite a while now. I just need a capable and as strong a body I can develop. At my age getting enough sleep and dealing with being as healthy as I can is the end goal, through exercise if I make aesthetic improvements that's a bonus.
  • kdbulger
    kdbulger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    My weight-related one now is the loose skin on my belly, and how it hangs over my c-section scar.

My biggest insecurity of all is that, for a women, I'm pretty hairy but my skin is so sensitive that keeping smooth is torture.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Butt and Thunder Thighs and now a new feature, old man crepe paper skin :/
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    My skin. I had a lot of acne as a teen/young adult. It is better now but my complexion is blotchy. I feel really self concious without makeup.

My big nose. Kind of wide and round.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Well instead of listing my every flaw, i'll say my entire naked body.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    My arms also, as well as my belly and my boobs.
    I just wish I had a flatter tummy that like doesn't "hang" if that's the right word? There are some bigger girls that carry their weight well and in the right places. I am not one of those girls.

I know just what you mean. I see some plus size models (for example) and they're much larger than me but have a perfect flat tummy. I have never had that and never will! I have gone from 3X to size 10 and still have a spare tire. Granted it's smaller than it was by a lot. But it's definitely my worst feature physically and biggest insecurity.
  • DaytimeDuchess
    DaytimeDuchess Posts: 34 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    My skin! Ever since I fell: 09/16/17, every injury that causes an open wound leaves a scar! I got poison ivy: 06/10/18 & my legs're horrific!
  • Rocoup
    Rocoup Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Fchy97 wrote: »
    Hey guys, just thought it might feel nice to air our insecurities. Know that we're not alone, you know?

I'll go first. Mine are my arms and my thighs. I'm only 21 but since the age of about 15, I've had really huge bingo wings and my inner thighs hold a lot of fat. I don't really see a lot of women of my weight range with such big arms like me and it's always made me insecure.

What are some of yours? Hope you're all getting closer to your goals! x

Mine is my fat gut 🙄
    Explains why I'm here 🤣
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Pretty much everything except my legs and my eyes.

This makes me sad :disappointed: as I find you to be a very attractive person, super supportive, and pretty awesome :flowerforyou:
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    I don't like to dwell on my insecurities as it has been a struggle for me to learn to love myself wholly and truly insecurities and all. That said, I would say the thing I struggle with the most these days is just the aging process in general. Physically and mentally... When you start to notice the aging process not only on the outside but the inside as well. When the things that used to be simple for you all of a sudden are a struggle, your knees hurt, your elbows hurt, your lower back hurts.... When you become older and find that you have to work that much harder to maintain the body that you want, but your body fights you that much more in the process. It. sucks.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    My height (do NOT ask! :angry: ).
    My stomach. I cry EVERY TIME I look at it. :'(
    Hanging skin from weight loss. It's minor compared to other people, but it still makes me feel insecure.
    Also I realized that even tho i'm a "normal sized person" now, I still feel like that insecure, plus sized girl that I used to be.
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    A have a mole on my nose i would like removed. From being overweight even when I was very lean, i would get this little flap of skin when I bent over that i do not like.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I didn’t do that right, sorry :#

You did it perfect!!!!😘😭❤❤❤😘....us....👯lol .biggest shortest most perfect hug while we pirouette!!!!👯

Ps so proud of you girl! Owning your own studio!!!! I made it to the chorus of the Boston Ballet for a few years til I stopped....my body was staaaaahvin! Yes that's how we talk up here in beantown😅😘
  • OddDitty
    OddDitty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I have batwings so bad I could probably poop guano. Also I have sagging skin inside my legs and some residual stomach flab (significant) I realize as I lose, much of this will go away. I am working out and hoping to tone though.