What are your biggest physical insecurities?

Options
Fchy97
Fchy97 Posts: 6 Member
Hey guys, just thought it might feel nice to air our insecurities. Know that we're not alone, you know?

I'll go first. Mine are my arms and my thighs. I'm only 21 but since the age of about 15, I've had really huge bingo wings and my inner thighs hold a lot of fat. I don't really see a lot of women of my weight range with such big arms like me and it's always made me insecure.

What are some of yours? Hope you're all getting closer to your goals! x

Replies

• Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Was overweight during childhood with much chaotic yo-yo-ing back and forth...losing my waist felt like my biggest accomplishment initially. I don't really care about size, just maintaining shape & definition as I age
  • PCOS_VICTOR
    PCOS_VICTOR Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    My legs, my butt and my belly 🤣🤣 and I don’t like my arms
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    My nose I always felt was way too big and my eyes are buggy lol. In terms of body I was overweight for a while so sometimes I still see the fat me
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    admaarie wrote: »
    My nose I always felt was way too big and my eyes are buggy lol. In terms of body I was overweight for a while so sometimes I still see the fat me

um....I see beautiful...just sayin😉
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    Oh honey!!!!
    Everything about me I hate . I don’t like taking pictures. People beg me to take them . They just don’t understand how bad I hate who I am. I hate my body I hate what I see. It’s so bad I cry when I look in the mirror. I can’t even look at myself. I have scars they will never go away due to self harm. My teen life was pretty thought got bullied cause I was the bigger girl with all the skinny friends. It’s sucked and it still sticks with me.

Listen to me and listen good beautiful...because you are...I see you and yes you are...now. Where are these *kitten*..😠....Kidding! Trying to hopefully make you laugh because you don't realize it yet but you're only just starting out sweatheart! You're at the right place to begin your journey...even if it takes time...you are going to one day love you...I promise....but in the meantime please listen to an unbiased lady who has been there....I was awkward and had a lot of baby fat and my skinny cousins used to make me feel like the hulk after he let himself go....their mom called me a chubby ballerina and guuuurl I bought that shut for a long time! I was lucky to have friends like me and we stuck together...grew stronger and we'll you'll see honey....you got me if ya want and I'm sure a slew of others....we are stronger together beautiful girl! You make sure you take good care of you....even talking to someone may help love....I'm here...you're lovely and on your way to become the you...you love.😍😘💙💚💛💜💖 hugs Ali🌹
  • ale5manos
    ale5manos Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My height- i feel too short at 5’7

My hips/ love handles

Sorry, which love handles?? I can’t see them in the pic! You should see what love handles look like 😤
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I had many body image insecurities, which led to very low self esteem and carried through until my 20s.

At this moment, my lower stomach I’d love to tighten up as much as possible. I realize, after two caesareans and larger babes (8.8lb and 11.4lb) , flat just may not happen.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    My Lips are too damn big.

Not a thing 😏
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Skin.
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    This thread can get real dangerous real fast for me, so I'll just say that I have plenty of insecurities but I've worked really hard to embrace the things I actually love about myself. It's probably not healthy to make a laundry list of the negatives.

Hugs! Sometimes Its not no, but sometimes it helps others see they are not alone. Personally I look at mine (cringe) and feel.stronger knowing I'm stronger than those fkrs....but you're right to each their own and, you my dear are quite lovely...no matter what😍😘
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »
    Skin.

Is a lovely color btw and covers a handsome dude😘
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    the 10kgs of muffin top im carrying! I have a tiny belly that i cant shift
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    I hate the veins in my legs. I have great skin and am often mistaken for someone much younger than I am. That is, until I wear clothes that show my legs. The veins betray my age every darned time.