I'm Really (Looking Forward/ Not Looking Forward) To...

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Ruining the "Keto" Christmas eve family party saying, sorry not sorry I forgot the ham but picked up a pizza 😂

Even better...bring the ham and let them eat Keto while they watch you eat pizza, and ham (if you choose!)
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Ruining the "Keto" Christmas eve family party saying, sorry not sorry I forgot the ham but picked up a pizza 😂

Even better...bring the ham and let them eat Keto while they watch you eat pizza, and ham (if you choose!)

Well they'll have to watch me eat it anyway right? 😂

Worth mentioning that this has nothing to do with keto people, so no offense to anyone
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Getting off work tomorrow and starting a long weekend of hot chocolate and pastries 😊
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to having my house back after the holidays - toilet seat always down, dishes done, towels hung up in the bathroom, food bill cut in half...
    I'm really not looking forward to having my house back after the holidays because that means my kids are going back to their dorms and apartments and I will have to go through the sadness of empty nest once again:(
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Shopping at the liquor store
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to meeting a new partner in 2020, hopefully my last. :smile:
  • Womanvsweight
    Womanvsweight Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to all the great food and gifts on Christmas Day 🤤

Not looking forward to cooking it all, cleaning up after and gaining 10lbs 🤨