• Beccalouise09
    Beccalouise09 Posts: 128 Member
    edited November 2018
    starlady09 wrote: »
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I'm nothing but useless... Im pathetic... I shouldn't be living...

No no! You are going to do great. Add me as a friend if you would like and I can help you out. I have been through many gaining cycles and made sooooo many mistakes along the way, believe me.. and I have learned so much from people on here

Ah phew! I was getting trembly there for a moment due to thinking you were mad by what happened, silly rebecca say lol. I will add you right away once I have replied to you and have looked over what you just sent in that link from your other reply. ^_^

Also, here is an inside scoop of what I have been doing since Tuesday:

Tuesday:
    pushups- 20 reps
    sit ups- 15 reps
    Walking- 15 mins
    house cleaning- 25 mins
    walking- 15 mins
    seated concentration dumbbell curls- 2kg 15 reps
    seated concentration dumbbell curls- 2.5kg 15 reps
    seated concentration dumbbell curls- 3kg 15 reps
    seated concentration dumbbell curls- 4kg 15 reps
    seated concentration dumbbell curls- 5kg 25 reps
    pushups- 25 reps
    situps- 25 reps

Wednesday:
    walking- 20 mins in town, mild speed.
    Carrying shopping- 20 mins
    pushups- 25 reps
    situps- 25 reps
    seated concentration dumbbell curls- 4kg 25 reps
    torso stretch- 4 mins
    standing shoulder stretch- 4 mins
    standing tricep stretch- 4 mins
    standing bicep/wrist stretch- 4 mins
    standing tricep/wrist stretch- 4 mins
    situps- 25 reps
    flat dumbbell chest press- 25 reps 5kg
    flat dumbbell chest flys- 25 reps 5kg
    pullups- 15 reps

Thursday:
    pushups- 25 reps
    situps- 25 reps
    seated overhead shoulder press- 2kg 15 reps
    walking- mild speed- 15 mins
    house cleaning- 4 hours
    gardening- 30 mins
    walking- 15 mins
    torso stretch- 2 mins
    standing shoulder stretch- 2 mins
    standing tricep stretch- 2 mins
    standing bicep/wrist stretch- 2 mins
    standing tricep/wrist stretch- 2 mins
    seated butterfly stretch- 2 mins
    flat chest press- 25 reps 5kg
    flat dumbbell pullover- 15 reps 5kg
    flat dumbbell flys- 25 reps 5kg

I am only getting back in my diet again so please bear with me, I know it seems rather straight forward but I can only manage to fit it all in where friends and family cannot know I am doing all this... I dont want them knowing as I am scared it may make them treat me differently after knowing what I'm capable of...

you need one of the programs mentioned in the other posts. you should not be working your arms every day with weights. you need a day or so of rest. same with chest exercises. you need to work your whole body if possible not just upper body.

I do things from home, Im struggling to literally do much of anything hardly... :'( I should just give up...

no you dont give up. you keep going. find a free lifting program. there should be a few, also fitness blender.com have free lifting videos which may help. they arent part a progressive lifting program but they will get you in shape and they are free(they do have some paid ones but you dont have to buy those. you could start there. they have free 5 day programs too. I workout at home because I cant afford the gym.

No, I need someone to make a list of exercises like what I showed you on here, researching things on my own is too much for me to handle. I'm sorry :'( I I cant do it. its too much for me. Im not jumping from one site to another, Im already using SparkPeople.com and this site to get answers, too much information and I'll just feel sick with it.

Ive tagged someone and asked if they can help you out. they helped me out with some good advice before

Thought to edit my replies as I am thinking a little clearer now... sorry for this.

Sardelsa said to me this: "if the routine you are doing now is approved and working then maybe best to stick to it!" but now you've said to get one where its lower and upper areas worked... I'm wondering if I should have say something like say for example, I combine exercises together into a workout so say, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays all areas get targeted, then say on Fridays it can be a total stretch day. That would leave weekends and Mondays for relaxation.

Back when I had my heart disease, I never thought I would be anything more than a sick pathetic girl... Guess I am still the same. I won't be any other way it seems.

sorry to be rambling to you like this...
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    edited November 2018

No no! You are going to do great. Add me as a friend if you would like and I can help you out. I have been through many gaining cycles and made sooooo many mistakes along the way, believe me.. and I have learned so much from people on here

Ah phew! I was getting trembly there for a moment due to thinking you were mad by what happened, silly rebecca say lol. I will add you right away once I have replied to you and have looked over what you just sent in that link from your other reply. ^_^

Tuesday:
    pushups- 20 reps
    sit ups- 15 reps
    Walking- 15 mins
    house cleaning- 25 mins
    walking- 15 mins
    pushups- 25 reps
    situps- 25 reps

Wednesday:
    pushups- 25 reps
    situps- 25 reps
    torso stretch- 4 mins
    situps- 25 reps
    pullups- 15 reps

Thursday:
    pushups- 25 reps
    situps- 25 reps
    house cleaning- 4 hours
    gardening- 30 mins
    walking- 15 mins
    torso stretch- 2 mins

I am only getting back in my diet again so please bear with me, I know it seems rather straight forward but I can only manage to fit it all in where friends and family cannot know I am doing all this... I dont want them knowing as I am scared it may make them treat me differently after knowing what I'm capable of...

you need one of the programs mentioned in the other posts. you should not be working your arms every day with weights. you need a day or so of rest. same with chest exercises. you need to work your whole body if possible not just upper body.

I do things from home, Im struggling to literally do much of anything hardly... :'( I should just give up...

no you dont give up. you keep going. find a free lifting program. there should be a few, also fitness blender.com have free lifting videos which may help. they arent part a progressive lifting program but they will get you in shape and they are free(they do have some paid ones but you dont have to buy those. you could start there. they have free 5 day programs too. I workout at home because I cant afford the gym.

No, I need someone to make a list of exercises like what I showed you on here, researching things on my own is too much for me to handle. I'm sorry :'( I I cant do it. its too much for me. Im not jumping from one site to another, Im already using SparkPeople.com and this site to get answers, too much information and I'll just feel sick with it.

Ive tagged someone and asked if they can help you out. they helped me out with some good advice before

Sardelsa said to me this: "if the routine you are doing now is approved and working then maybe best to stick to it!" but now you've said to get one where its lower and upper areas worked... I dont know what Im doing, I'm sorry if this sounds bad but I'm being honest here, I don't know now what is best or what to do... back when I had my heart disease, I never thought I would be anything more than a sick pathetic girl... Guess I am still the same. I won't be any other way it seems.

I know because of your heart conditions lifting might be more complicated so if this routine is approved by your doc and you are seeing results best to stick with it for now. Maybe we can help you tweak it a bit I haven't seen it so I will have to look it over
  • Beccalouise09

Tuesday:
    pushups- 20 reps
    sit ups- 15 reps
    Walking- 15 mins
    house cleaning- 25 mins
    walking- 15 mins
    pushups- 25 reps
    situps- 25 reps

Wednesday:
    pushups- 25 reps
    situps- 25 reps
    torso stretch- 4 mins
    situps- 25 reps
    pullups- 15 reps

Thursday:
    pushups- 25 reps
    situps- 25 reps
    house cleaning- 4 hours
    gardening- 30 mins
    walking- 15 mins
    torso stretch- 2 mins

Sardelsa said to me this: "if the routine you are doing now is approved and working then maybe best to stick to it!" but now you've said to get one where its lower and upper areas worked... I dont know what Im doing, I'm sorry if this sounds bad but I'm being honest here, I don't know now what is best or what to do... back when I had my heart disease, I never thought I would be anything more than a sick pathetic girl... Guess I am still the same. I won't be any other way it seems.

I know because of your heart conditions lifting might be more complicated so if this routine is approved by your doc and you are seeing results best to stick with it for now. Maybe we can help you tweak it a bit I haven't seen it so I will have to look it over

Oh wow! This is too good to be true! You, are, a star! Lifting is no issue for me these days, at first, it used to be when i was eighteen but it soon got easier. My doctor was very much amazed by my ideas I had, and please if we can find a way of tweaking my routine around, that would be great! Look over the one I first showed to you, you can observe and compare the ones I've shown. I don't mind. I just need someone to be like a routine editor and to get me back on track. I cannot cope with this muddle up any longer, I've been off my exercise routine for a month now and getting back on it only on Tuesday really made me realise just how much I forgot what my routine had been. I so need a refresher lol

I will wait to hear back from you :') thank you. You don't know how much this means to me.
  • sardelsa
    edited November 2018
    Ok I just had a quick look and it seems to be only upper body and consecutive days unless I missed something. Is lower body work ok? Again I want to be mindful since I don't want to tell you to do a routine that might have any affect on your heart or asthma, maybe if you could let me know if you have approval to lift heavier weights or have to stick to lighter/bodyweight. I just want to be careful since I am not a doctor
  • Beccalouise09
    edited November 2018
    Ok I just had a quick look and it seems to be only upper body and consecutive days unless I missed something. Is lower body work ok? Again I want to be mindful since I don't want to tell you to do a routine that might have any affect on your heart or asthma, maybe if you could let me know if you have approval to lift heavier weights or have to stick to lighter/bodyweight. I just want to be careful since I am not a doctor

I dont have asthma or heart condition anymore, I did say on my profile that I had asthma before I was thirteen and I had the heart problem before I was eighteen, so I am more than capable. Please do not worry, you go for it, fire away with what you have in mind. I don't mind, and my doctor never declined me of lifting heavier weights, so I am good to go. My doctor said I should be able to go for whatever I want.

In the routine I showed where its the longest one on my posts thread, I thought I had some lower body exercises on there? O_O
  • Beccalouise09

here's the longer routine I said about, I used to add squats to my routines for some days of the week :)

10-11-16
    Mondays: add in bra bulge stopping moves into evening hours.
    bicep curls standing up- 5kg- 25
    side lateral raises- 5kg- 20
    tricep stretches- 5kg-25
    Plank
    Bicycles/Elbow-to-knee crunch/cross body crunch- 50
    Knee to chest- 40
    Dumbbell kickbacks- 15
    rear delt push ups- 40
    incline dumbbell press-30
    situps using 5kg dumbbells instead of medicine ball (from flavia’s fitness Tuesday tip)- 50
    Russian twist- 30
    Squats- 60
    Dumbbell pile squat- 5kg- 60
    dumbbell presses- 30 (doesn’t burn until the 20th)
    Bent over Row- 5kg- 30
    Bicep curl sitting down- 5kg- 15
    Walks between work calls going from client house to client house/ retirement home
    Tuesdays
    side lateral raises- 5kg- 20 8kg-15
    tricep stretches- 5kg-25 8kg-15
    Plank
    Rear delt pushups- 40
    Knee to chest- 40
    Dead Bug- 15
    Bent over lateral raise- 20
    front raises- 15
    bent over row- 8kg- 20
    upright row- 5kg and 8kg- 15
    situps using 5kg dumbbells instead of medicine ball (from flavia’s fitness Tuesday tip)- 60
    Dumbbell presses- 5kg- 25 8kg- 15kg
    Russian twist- 40
    Dumbbell pile Squat- 5kg- 60
    Bicep curl sitting down- 8kg- 15
    (Maybe walks between work calls going from client house to client house/ retirement home if Everycare makes me work on my day off)

Wednesdays- (typically only for working back, shoulders, chest, and doing back workouts for moves to stop bra bulge)
    Behind the neck press with dumbbells 5kg- 15
    Alternate dumbbell press- 5kg 15- and 8kg- 15
    Upright row- 5kg- 15 8kg-15
    One arm dumbbell row- 5kg- 15
    Bent over row- 8kg- 15
    Single arm dumbbell row- 15
    Dumbbell presses- 8kg- 25
    T-Raises- 5kg- 20
    Delt Raises- 5kg- 20
    Plank with Lateral arm raise- 15
    Pushup Hold- 10
    (Maybe walks between work calls going from client house to client house/ retirement home if Everycare makes me work on my day off)

Thursdays – add in bra bulge stopping moves into evening hours.
    Grip Masters
    side lateral raises- 5kg- 20
    tricep stretches- 5kg-25
    Plank
    Knee to chest- 40
    Dumbbell kickbacks- 15
    rear delt push ups- 40
    incline dumbbell press-30
    situps using 5kg dumbbells instead of medicine ball (from flavia’s fitness Tuesday tip)- 50
    Russian twist- 30
    Squats- 60
    Dumbbell pile squat- 5kg- 60
    dumbbell presses- 30 (doesn’t burn until the 20th)
    Bent over Row- 5kg- 30
    Bicep curl sitting down- 5kg- 15
    Walks between work calls going from client house to client house/ retirement home
    Fridays
    Stretch off- using the stretch off Friday tip of flavia’s from website
    Grip Masters
    Walks during work from client house to client house/ retirement home

Weekends-
    Resting and a walk between work calls going from client house to client house/ retirement home
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    I certainly wouldn't try to plan out your own routine. If you click on the lifting link and than look at the M&S beginner routine or the AWorkoutroutine link, they are websites with established routines that are focused on primary compound lifts. These are progressive in nature, so you should be getting stronger each week.

Once you stop seeing strength gains, than you can move to the next routine that will help you get stronger.

I don't think i would recommend a bulk if you want to stay lean, unless you are ok with adding some fat and then cutting it off later.

You could eat around maintenance and work on a recomp though. This should allow for some fat loss and muscle gains.
  • Beccalouise09
    psuLemon wrote: »
    I certainly wouldn't try to plan out your own routine. If you click on the lifting link and than look at the M&S beginner routine or the AWorkoutroutine link, they are websites with established routines that are focused on primary compound lifts. These are progressive in nature, so you should be getting stronger each week.

Once you stop seeing strength gains, than you can move to the next routine that will help you get stronger.

I don't think i would recommend a bulk if you want to stay lean, unless you are ok with adding some fat and then cutting it off later.

You could eat around maintenance and work on a recomp though. This should allow for some fat loss and muscle gains.

I've looked over this link that someone on this site has said to me to look at for getting a routine in place, but I don't know..... I'm not happy with the exercises that are showing for ABA and BAB... https://www.aworkoutroutine.com/the-beginner-weight-training-workout-routine/ This is what it shows on a part of the PDF download from that link:

Workout A so this would be for Mondays and Fridays it shows in an example on the PDF file I downloaded from the link.
    1 Squats 3 sets 8-10 reps 2 minutes
    2 Bench Press 3 sets 8-10 reps 2 minutes
    3 Rows 3 sets 8-10 minutes 2 minutes
    4 Triceps Pushdowns 1 set 10-15 reps
    5 Calf Raises 2 sets 8-12 reps 1 minute

Workout B and this one would be for Wednesdays
    1 Deadlifts 3 sets 6-8 reps 2 minutes
    2 Pull-ups (or lat pull-downs) 3 sets 8-10 reps 2 minutes
    3 Shoulder Press 3 sets 8-10 reps 2 minutes
    4 Dumbbell Curls 1 set 10-15 minutes
    5 Abs 2 sets 8-15 reps 1 minute
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member

I've looked over this link that someone on this site has said to me to look at for getting a routine in place, but I don't know..... I'm not happy with the exercises that are showing for ABA and BAB... https://www.aworkoutroutine.com/the-beginner-weight-training-workout-routine/ This is what it shows on a part of the PDF download from that link:

Workout A so this would be for Mondays and Fridays it shows in an example on the PDF file I downloaded from the link.

Which exercises are you unhappy with? Perhaps someone can recommend alternatives that you would prefer.
  • sardelsa
    A workout routine is great and very straight-forward with enough stimulation and variety to work off and I have seen many people obtain great results with it. What aren't you happy with? What kind of exercises do you like to do? I think if there is something you want to add, for example if you wanted extra tricep work, you could put it in at the end of workout A, or if you wanted more ab work you could add something to workout B, for example.
  • sardelsa
    One thing you might find is.... that's it? That is all I am doing? You will be surprised, and realize you don't need to do every exercise to get results, in fact it's best not to do every exercise... you will focus on those ones, give them your attention, your body will respond, and recover and progress.
  • Beccalouise09
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

Which exercises are you unhappy with? Perhaps someone can recommend alternatives that you would prefer.

I'm not sure of pull-ups as 1; i've got no pull up bar and 2; I mainly use the highest thickest bar of my top bed frame to pull me up on but it still does the trick from what I end up feeling afterwards. I was thinking maybe instead of pull ups, I could possibly go for situps or pushups instead. Also, tricep pushdowns? Err, I have no idea what those are, same goes for rows...
  • Beccalouise09
    One thing you might find is.... that's it? That is all I am doing? You will be surprised, and realize you don't need to do every exercise to get results, in fact it's best not to do every exercise... you will focus on those ones, give them your attention, your body will respond, and recover and progress.

True, I was thinking that maybe my routine does need to get cut down a little in sense of how I've wrote it up, so I am pleased I landed on that one instead as a template. It gives me a real good push start to get a move on with things, I cannot sleep until I solved issues out thats bugging me, so... the sooner I get this puzzled out, the better for all of us. :smile: B)

but i am still unsure of what to replace pull ups with for set B and what to replace Tricep Pushdowns with.

• sardelsa

True, I was thinking that maybe my routine does need to get cut down a little in sense of how I've wrote it up, so I am pleased I landed on that one instead as a template. It gives me a real good push start to get a move on with things, I cannot sleep until I solved issues out thats bugging me, so... the sooner I get this puzzled out, the better for all of us. :smile: B)

but i am still unsure of what to replace pull ups with for set B and what to replace Tricep Pushdowns with.

Oh I thought you were doing pullups as you listed them on your Wed? Ok well if you don't have a pull-up bar you can do another back exercise:
    Something like a vertical pull exercise:
    -lat-pulldowns

Or a horizontal pull
    -rows... one arm dumbbell rows, cable rows, banded rows, inverted rows etc.

Tricep pushdowns you can do another tricep focused exercise, tricep extension, dips, dumbell pullovers, close-grip pushups, etc
  • Beccalouise09

Oh I thought you were doing pullups as you listed them on your Wed? Ok well if you don't have a pull-up bar you can do another back exercise:
    -lat-pulldowns

Or a horizontal pull

Tricep pushdowns you can do another tricep focused exercise, tricep extension, dips, dumbell pullovers, close-grip pushups, etc

Cannot do lat pulldowns, I dont have the equipment for doing that, but as for pullups, I use the top bed rail of my headframe of my bed to pull myself up and down. I get the same areas targeted doing the pullup that way.

So instead I could do bent over dumbbell rows? :smile: I was also thinking of adding into set B dumbbell pullovers too.

as for set A, in rows, I thought maybe one-arm dumbbell rows and for Tricep pushdowns I could replace that with Lying Tricep Extension.

Calf raises I am quite all right with ^_^ I manage up to 30 before it starts to burn so, all is good there. Hmm, I cannot help but think of adding to Set A Dumbbell flys... Think that might work? :smiley:
  • sardelsa

-lat-pulldowns

Or a horizontal pull

Cannot do lat pulldowns, I dont have the equipment for doing that, but as for pullups, I use the top bed rail of my headframe of my bed to pull myself up and down. I get the same areas targeted doing the pullup that way.

So instead I could do bent over dumbbell rows? :smile: I was also thinking of adding into set B dumbbell pullovers too.

as for set A, in rows, I thought maybe one-arm dumbbell rows and for Tricep pushdowns I could replace that with Lying Tricep Extension.

Calf raises I am quite all right with ^_^ I manage up to 30 before it starts to burn so, all is good there. Hmm, I cannot help but think of adding to Set A Dumbbell flys... Think that might work? :smiley:

Sounds good. Adding some flys to bench press day especially if you really enjoy them.. go for it.
  • katarina005
    katarina005 Posts: 259 Member
    wmd1979 wrote: »
    To gain weight you need to eat more calories than you burn.

Have you set up a food diary here?

A lot of people on SparkPeople site said this and it is very true, for I have a lot of trouble adding extra calories to my dinner or breakfast without adding too many carbs... I have yet to make up my food entries, but I am soon to get round to doing so, I just had to make up my profile as I only began on here today. ^_^

What constitutes too many carbs? Is there a reason you are afraid to eat carbs?

I fear putting storing fat in the hips or the thighs, I have heard what can happen but after reading what you all have said and asked to do with calories, I am very much looking at this fear as this saying now; screw fear, for what I am scared of is unauthordoze lol!

I think you should just give yourself a break - eat in moderation and don't be afraid of carbs or fat. I don't know what you have your goals set as in this, but your body needs some fats for muscle recovery - saturated too. And if you exercise you absolutely need the carbs. I just avoid bread and stick to whole grains. Less artificial stuff the better - whole natural foods.

btw peanut butter is actually very good for you. It has fat, but just do everything with MODERATION in mind. Me, I'm trying to consume less sugars, but I love fruit. Everyone has their nemesis lol

• letsgain01
    letsgain01 Posts: 106 Member

A lot of people on SparkPeople site said this and it is very true, for I have a lot of trouble adding extra calories to my dinner or breakfast without adding too many carbs... I have yet to make up my food entries, but I am soon to get round to doing so, I just had to make up my profile as I only began on here today. ^_^

What's wrong with carbs?

And to answer your more calories question, the answer is always peanut butter

I'm to be having peanut butter on my toast in the morning and I've heard they aren't very good if wanting to maintain a certain weight, for many years I have been wanting to keep to a certain weight but now, I just want to stay petite and slim yet tone up as much as I can.

Which lifting program are you following?

I dont follow any, only my own. sorry but I prefer it that way as I am autistic and don't like things being different, so I stick to a certain routine so it fits around my everyday routine I already have.

Then, unless you are very experienced, there is a risk that you might not be providing your body adequate and well balanced stimuli which can unfortunately lead to less than optimal or very poor muscle gain.

Please understand I am autistic and I like routine :'( I, I'm sorry if I annoyed you

On the one hand, you're autistic and don't want to change your routine.

On the other hand, you're autistic and you have already changed your routine to include working out. Would looking at it that way make it any easier to *consider * changing how you work out?
  • Beccalouise09
    wmd1979 wrote: »

What constitutes too many carbs? Is there a reason you are afraid to eat carbs?

I fear putting storing fat in the hips or the thighs, I have heard what can happen but after reading what you all have said and asked to do with calories, I am very much looking at this fear as this saying now; screw fear, for what I am scared of is unauthordoze lol!

I think you should just give yourself a break - eat in moderation and don't be afraid of carbs or fat. I don't know what you have your goals set as in this, but your body needs some fats for muscle recovery - saturated too. And if you exercise you absolutely need the carbs. I just avoid bread and stick to whole grains. Less artificial stuff the better - whole natural foods.

btw peanut butter is actually very good for you. It has fat, but just do everything with MODERATION in mind. Me, I'm trying to consume less sugars, but I love fruit. Everyone has their nemesis lol

I am always making sure I go for wholegrain brown bread or wholegrain brown multiseeded variety and as for peanut butter, I cannot get enough of the smooth version! :smiley: Thank you for the tips, I already knew most of the tips but reminders never hurt right? :relaxed: lol. if there is one thing I appreciate the most, it would be reminders.

I too love fruits, my favourites are strawberries, apples and pears mostly. I also have come into liking Avocado recently for adding into salads. For buying meats, I've taken up going on a website called Musclefoods for ordering all that I need like salmon, chicken, sausages and mince. I try to keep sugars and salts low.

All in all, however, in regards to my exercise routine, I have it all sorted into a list for a Set A and a Set B. Set A being for Mondays and Fridays, and Set B being for Wednesdays. Look out for a comment on here that explains it all clearer.
  • Beccalouise09
    letsgain01 wrote: »

What's wrong with carbs?

And to answer your more calories question, the answer is always peanut butter

I'm to be having peanut butter on my toast in the morning and I've heard they aren't very good if wanting to maintain a certain weight, for many years I have been wanting to keep to a certain weight but now, I just want to stay petite and slim yet tone up as much as I can.

Which lifting program are you following?

I dont follow any, only my own. sorry but I prefer it that way as I am autistic and don't like things being different, so I stick to a certain routine so it fits around my everyday routine I already have.

Then, unless you are very experienced, there is a risk that you might not be providing your body adequate and well balanced stimuli which can unfortunately lead to less than optimal or very poor muscle gain.

Please understand I am autistic and I like routine :'( I, I'm sorry if I annoyed you

On the one hand, you're autistic and don't want to change your routine.

On the other hand, you're autistic and you have already changed your routine to include working out. Would looking at it that way make it any easier to *consider * changing how you work out?

Thank you so much for understanding where I am coming from in regards to my mental health, I am pleased to see people understand autism so well on here. But indeed, it is true that of what you have said about to do with Autism, for I had difficulty at first to accept the facts that I had to alter around a few things in relation to my routine. I had a right hell of a time two evenings ago in trying to make it work for me, so I looked up a few things from the links people have been giving me and came up with a solution.