Bullet Journaling, Crafting, Etc.

Options
124»

Replies

• PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    I like to crochet and I recently discovered how pretty oil pastels are.

If you feel like it, share some pics of your work. I'd love to see them.

I did this scarf a few years ago and am thinking I'd like to make some more. (Sorry, I'm not a good photographer, but it's a narrower "curly" scarf.)

ndg0gziggp7e.jpg
    jyyuyv3te2tz.jpg

• mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    @SaraKim17 cute scarf, love that color!
    My most recent projects were the "bear lovey" and some earwarmer/ headbands. I find quite a few patterns on Pinterest!

qdkwfoxoc8ei.jpg
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    My most recent projects were the "bear lovey" and some earwarmer/ headbands. I find quite a few patterns on Pinterest!

qdkwfoxoc8ei.jpg

Love all of these! I've been thinking about making a head wrap/ear warmer piece. I would love to do some of the figures in "Creepy Cute Crochet," but I don't think my skills are at that level.

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/211318/creepy-cute-crochet-by-christen-haden/

Do you ever check out Ravelry for patterns/inspiration?
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    SaraKim17 wrote: »

qdkwfoxoc8ei.jpg

Love all of these! I've been thinking about making a head wrap/ear warmer piece. I would love to do some of the figures in "Creepy Cute Crochet," but I don't think my skills are at that level.

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/211318/creepy-cute-crochet-by-christen-haden/

Do you ever check out Ravelry for patterns/inspiration?

The ear warmers are really fast to make, I was surprised! Oh I'll have to check out that link, thanks! Not usually unless there's free patterns available haha