Anyone besides me want a hamburger right now?

Options
12346»

Replies

• totem12
    totem12 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I always want a hamburger :(

Still trying to perfect a homemade recipe, I'm not a very good cook and they never turn out well!
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Still trying to perfect a homemade recipe, I'm not a very good cook and they never turn out well!
    #1 protein always gets pepper and salt at a minimum. Options: grated onion, pepper flakes, mustard, thyme, chives, cheese bits (Monterey Jack for instance)
    #2. USDA Choice (not Select)
    #3. Ground Sirloin for healthier. Ground Chuck for flavor

My favorite uses 90/10 ground sirloin, provolone cheese, mustard, and eschews ketchup for spicy BBQ sauce as well as eschewing pickles for sliced pepperoncinis, all on a grilled onion roll.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I am in constant state of wanting a hamburger. Not a more perfect food I can think of.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Ooh with some seasoned french fries!
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I'm having a hamburger for dinner tonight. And after that delicious burger with bacon, I'm going to lift the *kitten* out of some weights.

Huzzah!
  • onetooblown
    onetooblown Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    about to grill up some feta burgers and carrots in a couple hours :) num num num !
  • minimah7
    minimah7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    At first I wanted to cut out every single thing that I thought was against my weight loss. I no longer view certain foods this way. I simply limit when I eat them. Anyway, I never want to deprive myself. Lol! I have a one 'cheat' day a week where I will treat myself to something I typically would not eat throughout the week. And a cheeseburger may have to be on my next cheat day. Bwahahaha! Outside of that I stay on track. We can get the 'good' burgers not the ones from McDonald's or Burger King.
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    I'm beginning to think I pretty much want one all the time, too. . unless theres:

th?id=H.4804802491255901&pid=1.7&w=257&h=179&c=7&rs=1

But not with American as pictured. Wiz or provie

But this is about boi-gers. Wood grilled, juicy, American hamburgers.

Wtf is that?
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Wtf is that?
    Supposed to be a cheesesteak, but most real cheesesteak isn't photogenic