i'm thankful for...

Options
124»

Replies

• Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,854 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I am thankful for all the new MFP friends I have made over the last year. You have all help me in some way get closer to reaching my fitness goals. Thank you all!!
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I’m thankful for my sobriety. One of the best decisions I’ve ever made was giving up drinking. Today makes two years 🙏🏽

I’m thankful for my mom and best friend. The only two people I can trust in this world.

I’m thankful for my cat, Tallulah, because she’s just so cute and sweet.

I’m thankful for my beautiful bedroom and bed. I didn’t get my own room until I was 30 and I didn’t get a real bed until I was 32. I slept on a old, grimey, hand me down twin bed for 10+ years.

i’m sober too, congrats on 2 year anniversary <3
    I’m thankful for my sobriety. One of the best decisions I’ve ever made was giving up drinking. Today makes two years 🙏🏽

I’m thankful for my mom and best friend. The only two people I can trust in this world.

I’m thankful for my cat, Tallulah, because she’s just so cute and sweet.

I’m thankful for my beautiful bedroom and bed. I didn’t get my own room until I was 30 and I didn’t get a real bed until I was 32. I slept on a old, grimey, hand me down twin bed for 10+ years.

That is awesome. I’ve been taking a break from drinking and it has been nice. Congrats to you

Thanks!!! 😁😁😁🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

• FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    My many blessings are too many to count these days...

However, this year I'm most thankful that my wife and baby girl came through 9 months of pregnancy, labor and delivery, healthy as can be... :heart:

I'm also thankful for my career, 2.5yrs later and I still have nightmares about being stuck back at my old job... So yeah I'm very grateful for it lol.

I'm thankful for the family I still have left to visit this holiday season.

I'm thankful for my beautiful wife and 2 kids, they are the reason my life even matters.

May God be with those who are not as fortunate as I am, who may not have much food, who may be without a place to go, who may be without loved ones, who may be ill and without work.

So very thankful am I :heart:

Congrats on the new baby.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    yth7109b0cj8.jpeg
    Im thankful for all the Turkeys that paid the ultimate sacrifice for us
    Let take a moment of silence
    5 sec later
    Lets eat

:laugh: Sacrifices have to be made.
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Choice is a great word!

And for me today, I'm thankful for the kindness of others. A lot of people have been helping me lately, whether they realize it or not.
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    i am thankful for all my friends on this site very greatful to every one for being there for me and i am here for every one to
  • lililomo2
    lililomo2 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    i am grateful my oncologist hasn't insisted i need chemo *yet*
    also - i have a roof over my head - a husband and children who i love and love me back.
    i have girlfriends who i can depend on and who i love like sisters.
    and grateful also for those here who have supported me on my roller coaster of a journey called life <3
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    lililomo2 wrote: »
    i am grateful my oncologist hasn't insisted i need chemo *yet*
    also - i have a roof over my head - a husband and children who i love and love me back.
    i have girlfriends who i can depend on and who i love like sisters.
    and grateful also for those here who have supported me on my roller coaster of a journey called life <3

I'm thankful you're here and doing well girl!!!!💗
  • lililomo2
    lililomo2 Posts: 250 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Considering I can’t sleep due to worrying about things I can’t control, I decided to make a list of things to express my gratitude about some of the things that stress me out.

1. I have to be up in less than 3 hours - because I have children that love and need me
    2. I have to clean the house - because I have a safe and secure place to live
    3. I have dishes to wash - because I have food to eat
    4. I have laundry to do - because I can afford clothes for my family
    5. I have to do some grocery shopping - because I have money to provide food for my family
    6. Sometimes I feel I have no space and there’s too much noise in the house - because I have a family that loves me
    7. I have to be my children’s personal taxi driver - because I am fortunate enough to be able to have reliable transportation
    8. I have to work all weekend - because I have a good well paying job that pays my expenses
    9. I have to walk, feed and groom my dog - because I’m fortunate enough to be able to properly care for a pet that has only been loving to my family
    10. I am tired and sore - I’m healthy and alive

@laprimaJenny i'm counting on lottomax this friday for us both Bellissima - l'avventura continua