• hey876Tim
    hey876Tim Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would like to add some friends who i can learn from them
  • jacquelinevera89
    jacquelinevera89 Posts: 3 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am here to give support and get support.
  • JustMeJustEm06
    JustMeJustEm06 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more support and the opportunity to encourage..! :heart:
  • mathdad41
    mathdad41 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more accountability partners as well. Feel free to ad me
  • annalangg
    annalangg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I definitely need more accountability partners! Feel free to add me also and follow me on my weight loss journey :)
  • Nicks_fitness
    Nicks_fitness Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just realized there was a community on this app feel free to add me.
  • JustMeJustEm06
    Options
    nickgebel wrote: »
    Just realized there was a community on this app feel free to add me.

And a great one, at that..!
  • callmecarina
    callmecarina Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I’m on day 34 of my latest streak and I have to say that seeing the same people post about their daily struggles and victories has helped me realize that I’m not alone in the day to day challenges. I appreciate every single one of you so very much! Thank y’all for adding me, and I’m looking forward to helping motivate you dudes as much as I have been motivated and supported. <3
  • Ber_Marie01
    Ber_Marie01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! My boyfriend loved in two months ago and I'm definitely falling into his habits of eating junk and fast food :#
  • funkypamster
    funkypamster Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Pamela, 41 from Scotland. I have 4 kids a husband and a full time job. I know exactly how many calories are in food but I am rubbish and putting what I know into action lol. Maybe we could help and support each other. Feel free to add me.
  • doubleIronDog
    doubleIronDog Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I’m here to support anyone I can.
  • JustMeJustEm06
    Options
    Hey, I'm Pamela, 41 from Scotland. I have 4 kids a husband and a full time job. I know exactly how many calories are in food but I am rubbish and putting what I know into action lol. Maybe we could help and support each other. Feel free to add me.

Added ya!
  • lizziequek
    lizziequek Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    hi, feel free to add me
  • arkangelicus
    arkangelicus Posts: 9 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    On and off for quite some time (Lurking in the shadows)! Feel free to add me!
  • dhart05
    dhart05 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I don’t really understand why it’s so hard to make friends on here I feel maybe we all want the same thing but then we’re just waiting for someone to approach us. I’m probably guilty of this too. No I am. Seeing as I have but one friend on here lol.
  • kem316
    kem316 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Would love more support and motivation, add me!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    I've been a long time MFP-er, but I only recently started using the MFP community and I find that it's actually been an important step in the right direction for me. When I engage with other users I find myself motivated and supported. I used to scoff at adding friends randomly, but I found that in doing so it's helping me engage with other folks who have the same goals as I do. I am no longer only lurking. I like adding my input and learning from others as well.

That being said, if you're a long-time lurker on the forums or you've found yourself lacking momentum, please add me! We can all do this together! :smile:

I'm a naturally shy person, but I do have lots of Friends on here. maybe it's the anonymous nature of it that works for me. Will add you now.