JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 60

Replies

• UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,367 Member
    I'm in for this. Hello.
    I'm 37, female, from USA. Going to meet my long distance beau of a few months (though we've been talking for a year this month) in January, so very motivated. We're both out of shape/ overweight and both working on it, so this is more about fitness than weight drops. We're hoping for a Jan. 4-6 weekend, so I can do four rounds!

Going for 1 hr cardio per day and 1400-1500 cals.

11/23: 245

11/24:
    11/25:
    11/26:
    11/27:
    11/28:
    11/29:
    11/30:
    12/01:
    12/02:
    12/03:

Updated my weight for the pre-challenge today. Did 55 minutes of cardio. Close enough. XD

I'm actually down 5 lbs since I last weighed. I guess the cardio I was doing even without diet was paying off quite a bit! :)

I'm sorry I'm going to have to be updating these this way, I guess I need more posts or something to be able to edit? This is actually my second account. Apparently my old email provider deletes email addresses after 180 days without a login, and couldn't reset the other account's password. It's okay though. I hadn't been on here in so long anyway...

@dowhatisright, scroll up to the top of the first page of this round and you will see a note to Newbies there. That explains the easiest way to update your posts. You only have "edit" permissions for the first hour after you post something in My Fitness Pal, no matter how long you've been here. Strange, I know. But that's the way it is. We are very glad that you are joining us! Welcome and good luck.