Can I wear a Bikini? Be honest.

Options

Replies

• smudgekat
    Options
    Camoflage make-up works wonders on scars ans streach marks, takes practise but waterproof and totally covers!!! Couple of great brands here in uk
  • sukiwabi
    sukiwabi Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. hell yes, wear it!
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Hell yes!
  • smudgekat
    Options
    You look amazing too! Fantastic how you've done!
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Totally wear the bikini! Your figure is amazing, that is completely more noticable than a few stretch marks!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    You asked the wrong question, seriously. The real questions should include:

1. Do I look better in purple or black bikinis? (or whatever other colors you love)
    2. Should I get a halter, triangle, or bandeau top on my bikini?

Someone such as yourself has no business asking IF they should wear a bikini. The answer is a resounding YES.
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You look fab! You definitely should!
  • mommy3457
    mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Phil-Dunphy_zps4cb10919.gif
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Oh, THANK YOU so much everyone. Seriously, i have a little tear in my eye. Okay i will wear it. I will try the bio oil as well as i have awhile before vacation. But, seriously, THANK YOU all of you :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

And to the above poster who asked, yes i do have 2 babies. My youngest is 2 so maybe they will fade a little more, i'm not sure.
  • JasonT1973
    JasonT1973 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I will steal a quote from a friend who is a mother... These aren't stretch marks, they are my bad *kitten* mother tiger stripes!!

Great job BTW - you look amazing!
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    ummm..... Y E S !!!!

After losing 122 lbs you deserve to wear whatever you like! Congrats on your new bod, you look fantastic!!

:happy:
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    How do you get a bikini body?

Put on a bikini. :wink:

Wear what you want, sister. You've worked hard for it.
  • beastmodekittyx
    beastmodekittyx Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Damn right you can! Wear them stripes like you're a tiger!!!
  • mikelord68
    Options
    Hell yes!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Go for it girl. You look awesome!! If the oil doesn't work and if the stretch marks bother you then you can always use a wrap of some sort while you're out of the water. But I wouldn't give it a 2nd thought. You go girl!!!
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You should totally wear it! :D:D
  • agdyl
    agdyl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Also if you think about it your posting online to a bunch of strangers which wouldn't be much different to walking on a beach in front of strangers - never going to see them again!

This is an awesome point!

You look great and tons of people have stretch marks. Don't worry about them!
  • susan_skipper
    Options
    I have been very lucky and have never had stretch marks, even after 3 babies. But what I do have, which I have always considered worse, is thousands of spider veins in my legs and thighs. Tanning made them disappear but I don't tan anymore. I wear shorts and skirts and yes I have heard remarks behind my back but It really doesn't bother me anymore. I am quite a bit older than you (59) but if I was you I would still go ahead and wear the bikini. In fact I think I would if I was going on vacation to a hot climate, spider veins and all. You look fantastic, congrats on your weight loss.
  • crysy1
    crysy1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Heck yes you can wear 1. Your stretch marks are badge of pride. Never be ashamed or self concious of them!
  • addiec1
    addiec1 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wear the bikini. You look good.