Can I wear a Bikini? Be honest.

Options

Replies

• honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! you've worked really hard and you look great! your waist is tiny!
  • MelissaBoydston82
    Options
    Damn. 122 pounds lost? Hell yes, I'd wear a bikini. You look amazing.

If you're really self conscious about your stretch marks, maybe try some Bio Oil? I've heard it works wonders for reducing the appearance of stretch marks over months.

Either way, you rock the hell out of that bikini!

yes!
  • MCinSoCal
    Options
    Yes!!! You look fantastic!!!!!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    If every women who had stretch marks never wore a bikini then no one would ever wear a bikini!
    There not ugly. Your beautiful. Wear it!
    very true! I have them and I haven't even had any kids yet!
  • daytolive
    daytolive Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and have totally earned it. YES wear that bikini girl,it looks great on you! It took me 27 years to wear a bathing suit and im sorry I didn't do it sooner. People are always concerned with how THEY look,they won't even notice your stretch marks,they'll think,damn,that girl is a hot mama!

Be confident. No matter how big or small,stretch marks or cellulite,as long as you're confident,that's what comes through.

Enjoy your vacation!
  • MishelW
    MishelW Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Honestly, it comes down to what you're going to be comfortable in -- because you want to relax and enjoy your vacation. If you're going to be paranoid about people looking at your stretch marks, find a cute one-piece. If you think you can chill out and enjoy the beach in your two-piece, go for it. You definitely have the body for a bikini.

I agree with this... In most of our opinion you look fabulous! but its about how you feel about yourself. Plus think about it... You are a beautiful woman and your boobs look great too! Lol but seriously ROCK THAT KINI girl!!!!
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Only if you answer if I can.
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    yes, wear it!
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    definitely you can- you look good
  • MsEndomorph
    MsEndomorph Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    How do you get a bikini body?

Put on a bikini. :wink:

Wear what you want, sister. You've worked hard for it.

Love it.
  • DanaHerro
    DanaHerro Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    LOOK AT YOU!! Seriously, LOOK!!!!!!!!!!
    Awesome teeny weeny little waist!
    ROCK THAT BIKINI!! :)
  • grandmamere
    grandmamere Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Go for it girl. You look awesome!! If the oil doesn't work and if the stretch marks bother you then you can always use a wrap of some sort while you're out of the water. But I wouldn't give it a 2nd thought. You go girl!!!

I'm going to be brutally honest here, yes wear A bikini BUT get the one that has gauze like material that covers just under the breast and goes just below the hip area. Not only would it look fabulous you'll look sexy in it too! You will look GREAT and you won't be as aware of the "tiger stripes". Seriously you've lost a person and that is terrific. Why not let yourself feel wonderfully sexy too☺ Enjoy your vacay too!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is YOU LOOK AMAZING! And I know a lot of people will jump in and say duh yes, because they see how beautiful you are. Really, you're looking pretty hot there. But remember, there's *kitten* out there that make fun of the best of us. And make sure you're prepared for that before you head down to the beach. I've seen drop dead gorgeous people called out, so don't be surprised if you're one of them.
  • 63lab
    63lab Posts: 80
    Options
    sweetie,put it on.
    you look amazing!
  • Jennyd1314
    Jennyd1314 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I would, you look fantastic.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    ROCK THAT MUTHER SUCKER!
    1. you have 1 life it wont be perfect remember that and nobody else is either no matter how smokin hot they look at the beach they have other flaws...so rock that beach body you earned!
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You look great. What a tiny waist you have. Think of the stretchmarks as baby trophies....you earned them.
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You should be proud of your accomplishment...

Don't compare yourself to those stupid plastic barbie doll models... Most of the so called barbie doll look is because of the air brushing of photos...
  • ryansgirl101302
    Options
    You BETTER wear that bikini!!! You look amazing! Those stretch marks show what you've been through and don't be ashamed of them or embarrassed! That is my goal one day and I will have the same stretch marks all over the place LoL
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    you already are wearing it! and I mean WEARING it!! great job!