Only 1lb weight loss in 2 months!

Feeling super unmotivated lately as my weight has come to a complete stop out from nowhere!

So far I’ve managed to lose over 75lbs over the course of a year and I want to keep going. I wanted to lose an extra 30lbs before my vacation in January next year. But I’ve been having real trouble losing anything since October. I still stick to my 1,500kcal limit.

Morning I always drink a kale, apple and kiwi juice I blend in the morning with a protein bar.

Lunch I’ve been drinking homemade soup or a chicken salad

And for dinner it can range on anything depending on my calorie leftovers. I usually eat a chicken and bacon salad. I don’t eat dressing or sauces on it as it’s not my thing. I also make sure I drink a lot of water.

I’m still not losing, I’ve only lost 1lb and now I just want to lose as much as I can in December as I’m still not happy with my body.

Any help or tips or ideas on why my weight isn’t shifting?

Replies

• jillybeansalad
    jillybeansalad Posts: 239 Member
    Have you calculated your TDEE? You may need to recalculate and adjust some numbers after losing 75lbs.
    (congrats, btw)
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Feeling super unmotivated lately as my weight has come to a complete stop out from nowhere!

So far I’ve managed to lose over 75lbs over the course of a year and I want to keep going. I wanted to lose an extra 30lbs before my vacation in January next year. But I’ve been having real trouble losing anything since October. I still stick to my 1,500kcal limit.

Morning I always drink a kale, apple and kiwi juice I blend in the morning with a protein bar.

Lunch I’ve been drinking homemade soup or a chicken salad

And for dinner it can range on anything depending on my calorie leftovers. I usually eat a chicken and bacon salad. I don’t eat dressing or sauces on it as it’s not my thing. I also make sure I drink a lot of water.

I’m still not losing, I’ve only lost 1lb and now I just want to lose as much as I can in December as I’m still not happy with my body.

Any help or tips or ideas on why my weight isn’t shifting?

how are you measuring your intake of calories? are you using a food scale? as for 1500 calories if that is what you started with while losing your 75lbs then you will have to recalculate your loss by inputting what you weigh now and how much more you need to lose. it could be that 1500 is too much. you cannot eat the same amount in the beginning as you do after losing 75lbs. put your stats into mfp again and see what you get and good a food scale if you dont have one already. it sounds like you may be eating more than you think a lb in a month is a very small deficit. as for 30 lbs by jan do you mean in a few months? if so its not going to happen that quickly. with 30 lbs to lose you may be able to go with 1/2-1 lb a week as your goal.