30 Day Shred - December 2018

Options
13»

Replies

• fittnessing64
    fittnessing64 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    @aerofaerie Lol Nice work!! And compression shorts sound like a good idea. I don't have the same problem, but I do have to wear a compressing bra to keep my chest from killing me during the jumps 😭
  • fittnessing64
    Options
    Day fourteen done!

Two weeks into the month already! I had a calorie-heavy weekend (and week, in general) so I tried doing both level 2 and 1 today to burn some extra calories. Surprisingly doable!
  • fittnessing64
    Options
    Day fifteen down!

And weigh-in/measuring day. Numbers in the parentheses are changes from last week:

Weight:
    137.3 lbs (-0.4)

Measurements:
    Chest- 92.5 cm (0)
    Waist- 74.5 cm (+0.5)
    Hips- 92.5 cm (-2.5)
    Arms- 29 cm (0)
    Thighs- 61.5 cm (-1)

Not a huge difference, but I'll take it! I'm feeling more "muscle-y" so I hope that's what's evening out the scale and measurements. 💪
  • dreinecke94
    dreinecke94 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Day fourteen done!

Two weeks into the month already! I had a calorie-heavy weekend (and week, in general) so I tried doing both level 2 and 1 today to burn some extra calories. Surprisingly doable!

So I had a terrible day yesterday and made the decision to eat out and binge drink rather than work out. Talk about high calorie and not doing anything to make up for it... 😔 I’m going to give myself a day to right myself before weigh in.
  • fittnessing64
    Options
    Day sixteen done!
    So I had a terrible day yesterday and made the decision to eat out and binge drink rather than work out. Talk about high calorie and not doing anything to make up for it... 😔 I’m going to give myself a day to right myself before weigh in.

Aww, hopefully you enjoyed yourself though! It's nice to take a break once in a while, makes this whole weight loss thing more sustainable in the long run. ❤️
  • dreinecke94
    Options
    @fittnessing64 Oh, I definitely enjoyed myself 😂 but I haven’t done the video in 2 days now. I’m going to do two days of Level one followed by two to make up for it. Today is my new Day 13.
  • dreinecke94
    Options
    Understandably the scale didn’t move that much. I’m down .4lbs as of today from last Saturday.
  • fittnessing64
    Options
    Day seventeen done!

I'm starting to hate this workout :lol: but another day down!
  • fittnessing64
    Options
    Day eighteen down!
  • dreinecke94
    Options
    So I literally cannot move my arms today. I’ve done 14 days so far with a 2 day break in there. On day 13 I did two workouts.
  • dreinecke94
    Options
    Day 15 is done!!! I absolutely hate this level and want to go back to level 1. 😭
  • dreinecke94
    Options
    @aerofaerie It's been a couple days since we have heard from you, how's it coming along?

I struggled out of bed this morning at 5am and did Day 16 then. It was difficult at first, because I am 100% not a morning person and usually only get 5ish hours of sleep, but last night I got 6 hours because I knew I wanted to try and get up early. I surprised myself in how I honestly like that I don't have to think about it the rest of the day. How about you ladies, when do you prefer to do your workout?
  • fittnessing64
    Options
    Day nineteen and twenty not done ☹️ I've been on my feet all day yesterday and today helping out at a local fair, up at 6 working and back home at 9 legs throbbing so I haven't had the extra energy or time. One more day of this and I'll be back on track though!

@dreinecke94 This level is awful, I totally agree 😭 I personally prefer doing the workout in the morning since, like you said, I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the day. Plus I feet energized after working out and it's nice to have that for the day ahead!