You’re not getting a gift from me, because..

Options
caco_ethes
caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
Tell whoever why they fell off your list this year.

Replies

• DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Because you are not an immediate blood relative.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Your house is such a hoard mound there's no walking path and the last time I stepped in cat poopoo while wearing sandals.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Because you can fly to Colorado this weekend for your granddaughter's bday party but couldn't drive .5 miles for your other granddaughter's bday party back in July.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Because you can fly to Colorado this weekend for your granddaughter's bday party but couldn't drive .5 miles for your other granddaughter's bday party back in July.

Okay now that’s some bullshrimp
  • WJS_jeepster
    WJS_jeepster Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I have begged and begged for us to stop our annual "gift" exchanges. We essentially trade money (checks or gift cards). This year I am going to stop whether or not anyone else does. I am done.
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    Because you are not an immediate blood relative.

Because you are an immediate blood relative.
  • ccol4him
    ccol4him Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Because I don't know you.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Okay now that’s some bullshrimp

Gotta love mother in laws..... or not.
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    I asked you what you wanted and all I got was told I should know what you want.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    because the gift i wanna give you is just too hard. i don't really wanna wrap it up either.
    i'd need to give you my package in person as well; just seeing your hands on it would feel really nice to me.
    i'm sure your eyes would get really wide too and you'd scream in happiness when you finally got it.

its me, the gift is myself. i'm such a good friend and it'd be nice to finally meet you IRL, but yeah it's too difficult to wrap myself up and ship myself via the USPS and i don't think they'd even let me tbh. they have so many rules.
    anyhow, hope you still have a merry xmas!

You know what else you can’t ship vis usps? Fresh fruits and vegetables. I’ve been really mad about it ever since i looked it up a minute ago
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    because the gift i wanna give you is just too hard. i don't really wanna wrap it up either.
    i'd need to give you my package in person as well; just seeing your hands on it would feel really nice to me.
    i'm sure your eyes would get really wide too and you'd scream in happiness when you finally got it.

*Prepares Justin Timberlake gif with much delight*

its me, the gift is myself. i'm such a good friend and it'd be nice to finally meet you IRL, but yeah it's too difficult to wrap myself up and ship myself via the USPS and i don't think they'd even let me tbh. they have so many rules.
    anyhow, hope you still have a merry xmas!

*Sadly deletes gif *

• DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    Options
    You are an a hole and I hate you. Only gift your getting is my middle finger.

*blows raspberry*

Where are ya putting that thing?

I think she said it in the first sentence :o
  • caco_ethes
    Options

*blows raspberry*

Seems ambiguous.. I mean does she like the guy or not?
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    edited December 2018
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

*blows raspberry*

Seems ambiguous.. I mean does she like the guy or not?

I read it as she was stating a fact and speaking directly to the subject that would be receiving the gift.