SATURDAY NIGHT SHIFTERS UNITE THREAD

Options

Replies

• Addis_Daddy12
    Addis_Daddy12 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I just had a jerk turkey sandwich. So spicy! Work is boring. The thread keeps dying. Chewy keeps looking Chewylicious, body staying vicious. But we all know Big Girls Don't Cry unless the find out the answer to the question Where is the Love? Oh look something shiny, a squirrel, bumblebee, raccoon, dragonfly......ok I think I have worked out the ADD
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Options
    I can't wait to sleep. 5.5 more hours!

I want to sleep now dang it!! I got a difficult titration tonight.
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    There isn't anyone in our sleep study area tonight and they have a nice sleep number bed calling my name. I should go nap back there right now and leave this 1:1 patient to fend for himself hahahaha.
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    *blushes*
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Options
    I just had someone unfriend me because it pissed them off that I would post a link on my wall to allow people to donate to my buddie's kickstarter account to get his business off the ground. Smh. I just shot her a message back and was like...oh well then, if you wanna boot me for trying to help a friend live his dream then boot me.
  • kindasortachewy
    Options
    Thats cruddy, I love kickstarter!!
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Options
    Most of my friends and I home brew our own beer. Well one of our group was approached by a fairly successful businessman who owns a pizza establishment and wants him to open a pizza/microbrewery in Jackson TN. So my buddy is attempting to raise 5,000 dollars to buy most of the equipment and ingredients to be able to brew the beer on premises. I was pretty snotty in the message I sent back to her. I hated to be that way, but it just irked me that she felt that it was out of line to try to help a friend.
  • mrslang051008
    Options
    3 more hours to go! I am push mowing my yard later today! Got to burn the calories!!!
  • beautifulwarrior18
    Options
    If she wanted to delete you she could have just deleted you. There was really no reason to send a message.
  • dsalveson
    dsalveson Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    If she wanted to delete you she could have just deleted you. There was really no reason to send a message.

Srsly true what a petty B
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Options
    You know. I probably wouldn't have known she was gone unless she messaged me about it. It wasn't somebody like you all that I interact with daily. She just thought it wasn't appropriate to ask people I didn't even know for money.
  • kindasortachewy
    Options
    3 hours my friends 3 hours
  • karlahere
    karlahere Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Most of my friends and I home brew our own beer. Well one of our group was approached by a fairly successful businessman who owns a pizza establishment and wants him to open a pizza/microbrewery in Jackson TN. So my buddy is attempting to raise 5,000 dollars to buy most of the equipment and ingredients to be able to brew the beer on premises. I was pretty snotty in the message I sent back to her. I hated to be that way, but it just irked me that she felt that it was out of line to try to help a friend.
    Oh wow that's a perplexing reaction to your link. Did she explicitly say that's the reason she unfriended you?
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options

A llttle under 2 hours left for me :drinker:
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Options
    Oh wow that's a perplexing reaction to your link. Did she explicitly say that's the reason she unfriended you?

This was the message I got

Sorry - I unfriended you because of your link to your friend. I don't think it's cool asking for people you don't really know for $$. Best of luck to you.
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Options
    I got about 2 hours left myself, maybe 3
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

A llttle under 2 hours left for me :drinker:
    6.5 hrs for me.
  • beautifulwarrior18
    Options
    Are there people on here that you do know? For example, I have my sister, her roommate, my sister-in-law and like three or four actual friends I actually know on MFP. Did the @#$@# think about that?
  • kindasortachewy
    Options
    I hate people people who outbid me last second on eBay - curse you
  • dsalveson
    dsalveson Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I hate people people who outbid me last second on eBay - curse you

OH that srsly makes me want to flip cars and set buildings on fire....I've got pretty good technique by now tho