SATURDAY NIGHT SHIFTERS UNITE THREAD

Options

Replies

• beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    There are some really big dbags on this site though. I had some girl b me out last night because I told her friend that 900 calories was too little to be eating. I did not know she had bariatric surgery and it was just me being supportive and spreading knowledge. She said it was critical and that since I haven't lost any weight that I should shut my mouth. I'm like...bish!!!! For your info... and today she posted her success story. I just want to kick her in the crotch and be like God you're a snatch.
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Addis_Daddy12 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    You know. Clock is ticking down....highest bidder with 5 seconds left....then all of a sudden it hits zero and you get happy and it says "you have been outbid!" Makes me want to cyberstalk the winner and talk mad sh*!.
  • dsalveson
    dsalveson Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    What were you bidding on?
  • wvtrap
    wvtrap Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Checking in from the chemical plant. 2h50m to go.
  • Laureljkisses
    Laureljkisses Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am on night shift tonight, does that mean I am automatically part of the group? lol
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Options
    R-tuck. There are a few people on here that I know in real life, but not many. I just figured I was cool enough with enough people on here that I may be able to get $50 I donations from my pool of 110 MFP friends. I mean its just like he is happy with whatever he can get. I wanna donate $100 dollars myself because that gets your name on the brewery wall permanently.
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Options
    I am on night shift tonight, does that mean I am automatically part of the group? lol

Of course
  • beautifulwarrior18
    Options
    Seriously, I'm over this night shift thing. I'm ready to go crash on my friend's couch. #homelesslyfe
  • pennelope515
    Options
    Soooo tired!
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options

Fringe satchel/handbag that I NEEDED for fall - ugh - now to start my search all over again
  • beautifulwarrior18
    Options

Fringe satchel/handbag that I NEEDED for fall - ugh - now to start my search all over again

If you want I'll look for you and you can sit in the dark with my half naked 1:1 patient who keeps trying to pull his cath out.
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Ok...I'm ready ppl. To be asleep
  • kindasortachewy
    Options

If you want I'll look for you and you can sit in the dark with my half naked 1:1 patient who keeps trying to pull his cath out.

Haha I'll pass, multitasking 911 calls while I search is hard enough for me lol
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Options

Give him some levophed and vent him!
  • sherylbrown14473
    sherylbrown14473 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Midnight nurse checking in. Almost over. So far ,so good. Has been a good night.:happy:
  • kindasortachewy
    Options
    Glad is going well Sheryl
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Midnight nurse checking in. Almost over. So far ,so good. Has been a good night.:happy:

Watch what you say... I've had it come back to bite me in the rear... :tongue:
  • kindasortachewy
    Options
    I'm bored y'all...

OKay random question, this sheer top trend. Are you supposed to wear a tank top under them or not? I see some people with just bras and then others with full shirts underneath.. I'm confused
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    Options
    I wear nothing under my sheer tops...:tongue:
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    Options
    Well, time fore me to power down the computer and play candy crush on my phone for the next 30 minutes. Then sleepy time!!

See you all back here tonight!!! :smile: