Success Keto: flab to fab selfies.

slcruz24
slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
Talk about your Keto journey to help and inspires others. Show us your before and after selfies. Keto On.

Replies

• slcruz24
    Great job. I hope I can get the same results.
  • slcruz24
    That is awesome. I’m still learning too. From what I understand, eventually, you figure how your body reacts to Keto. It sounds like you already have. Good job and keep posting.
  • slcruz24
    shl0xg09e5cw.jpg

90lbs down since January!

That is awesome!!! I'm thinking I'm gonna try keto starting in January. I need to do a bit of food research first and figure out a menu.
    shl0xg09e5cw.jpg

90lbs down since January!

That is awesome!!! I'm thinking I'm gonna try keto starting in January. I need to do a bit of food research first and figure out a menu.

• slcruz24
    Wow that is a great transformation. You must be so proud of yourself. I look forward to seeing your transformation journey.
  • Can we be keto friends? I started 1 mo ago.
  • Xanifur
    Xanifur Posts: 44 Member
    Anyone can add me
  • courtneyallisonatx
    courtneyallisonatx Posts: 133 Member
    edited December 2018
    Anyone can add me as well! Also have my Instagram for my weight loss [IG removed by MFP moderator]
  • GDowning2Fit
    GDowning2Fit Posts: 26 Member
    LOVEEEE keto! I’ve lost 12 pounds in the last 3 weeks while on it!

That's awesome!!! What does your diet consists of on a typical/regular day?
  • slcruz24
    If you have already joined, there is a support group I recommend on Facebook called, Keep It Keto. Everyone is great at inspiring and supporting. We like giving and receiving feedback. We share best practices and recipes. I stumbled on it and so glad I did.
  • slcruz24
    Sorry guys, correction, it’s called Keeping it Keto.
  • slcruz24
    You look fantastic! Thank you for sharing.
  • slcruz24
    Who has some really tasty Keto dishes they can share?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!