Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

3 months of maintenance recomp!

ARGriffyARGriffy Posts: 997Member Member Posts: 997Member Member
I got down to target weight and that's the pink shorts pic, I'm now eating intuitively and my weight has remained the same (give or take the 2-5lb bounce around) but I've got so much stronger and I'm loving my shape right now! Lovely to get smaller measurements without obsessing over food intake apwmvyashvok.jpg

Replies

• shaf238shaf238 Posts: 1,625Member Member Posts: 1,625Member Member
    Well done you :)
  • mom23mangosmom23mangos Posts: 2,278Member Member Posts: 2,278Member Member
    Being able to eat intuitively and recomp is a wonderful thing! Congrats!
  • peggym4640peggym4640 Posts: 156Member, Premium Member Posts: 156Member, Premium Member
    That's great progress on both fronts. I aspire to the same. Congratulations!!!
  • maronesax1972maronesax1972 Posts: 36Member Member Posts: 36Member Member
    I am in recomp mode as well. Maintaining weight for 4 weeks, seeing BF drop very slowly, but still dropping. Your pics tell the story for sure. Awesome work!! Have you cut cardio and increased weight training as well?
  • elisa123galelisa123gal Posts: 3,119Member Member Posts: 3,119Member Member
    You look amazing.
  • ARGriffyARGriffy Posts: 997Member Member Posts: 997Member Member
    I am in recomp mode as well. Maintaining weight for 4 weeks, seeing BF drop very slowly, but still dropping. Your pics tell the story for sure. Awesome work!! Have you cut cardio and increased weight training as well?

I only do pole fitness/ dancing as my exercise as well as the odd calisthenics session and as I'm advancing in this art I'm doing less and less cardio and more strength moves just through the nature of it, when you are more beginner it's more cardio based as you don't have the strength to do the crazy tricks! Thank you too!