Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I miss...

Replies

• caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 12,074Member Member Posts: 12,074Member Member
    crampus1 wrote: »
    Not having to pee every 56.9 minutes

When I drink all the water THEY say I’m supposed to I need to pee about every ten minutes.

FOR ten minutes

Anyway it’s not a popular opinion probably but I don’t think that much water is even good for you. It flushes and dilutes too many electrolytes. Source: my supremely logical imagination
  • crampus1crampus1 Posts: 519Member Member Posts: 519Member Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »

When I drink all the water THEY say I’m supposed to I need to pee about every ten minutes.

FOR ten minutes

Anyway it’s not a popular opinion probably but I don’t think that much water is even good for you. It flushes and dilutes too many electrolytes. Source: my supremely logical imagination

I totally agree. For survival purposes if I was a human being in the wild id be eaten by lions if I had to stop and squat and pee every ten minutes for ten minutes.

FOR ten minutes

I totally agree. For survival purposes if I was a human being in the wild id be eaten by lions if I had to stop and squat and pee every ten minutes for ten minutes.

I figure if i was supposed to drink that much water, I’d either a) have a greater desire to drink it (but man after a liter or two i have to force it down) or b) I would’ve been built with a bigger facehole with which to swallow it. Half an oz at a time makes a hundred oz a day a real problem. I got stuff ta do fools
    denny_mac wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I miss that guy who was annoyed with his wife for being fat.

isn't that every married guy?

Not every wife is fat!

... yet

You troll 😏

I was just trying to mess with Nooshi. Anyone who knows me knows I'm not serious.

Yes

Hence why I called you a troll 🤔

Hank, stop trying to sound intelligent using words like "Hence"

So you’re saying i look smert

the glasses help
    a little

Well then they got to go
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Posts: 16,962Member Member Posts: 16,962Member Member
  • Shannongr29Shannongr29 Posts: 1,808Member Member Posts: 1,808Member Member
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 9,289Member Member Posts: 9,289Member Member
    The way fast food use to taste
  • Den_of_IniquityDen_of_Iniquity Posts: 424Member Member Posts: 424Member Member
    The innocence of youth.
    The later guilt of missing that innocence.
    Its freeing to finally accept who you are, faults and all, but I kind of miss being able to pretend those faults didn't exist.
  • Den_of_IniquityDen_of_Iniquity Posts: 424Member Member Posts: 424Member Member
    BB King, Johnny Cash, Charles Schultz, Kurt Cobain, Chris Cornell, Childhood family holidays, Jello Puddin Pops, believing Lance Armstrong
  • SwannySezSwannySez Posts: 5,851Member Member Posts: 5,851Member Member
    Believing that omnia vincit amor.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 230,641Member Member Posts: 230,641Member Member